Yates Services Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yates Services (Murfreesboro, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

I went to an orientation, filled out an application and was called that afternoon. I went in and explained my education and experience. I was told I was going to unpaid training, but it is really a test to see if you can shoot bolts, screws and follow process. If you fail then you will never hear from them again. I passed and was called the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me a batch of lies and I ate it up. I was told I'd work days for eight hours/five days a week. I worked 10.5 hours a day six days a week. Then I was put on the afternoon shift without being asked if I could. There is no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Yates Services

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yates Services (Smyrna, TN) in October 2010.

Interview

For me, the interview process was relatively simple. I went up to the Murfreesboro career center on Old Fort Parkway to apply for Yates services. They took my information and immediately gave me my first interview on the spot. There was a mandatory requirement of three unpaid Saturday training session (8 hour days) that I had to make it through to qualify. Beyond that, you must pass a drug screen and you’re good to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. You are hired on at a standard rate with incremental raises pending qualifications.