Yeshiva University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yeshiva University (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

After I sent my resume through their portal, it was about two weeks until I received an email with the interview request. I met with three people for about an hour. They were very personable and knowledgeable. I felt well prepared and they listened carefully to my responses and answered my questions thoroughly. From the interview, Yeshiva University seems like a wonderful place to work.

Interview Questions

• What about my background makes me a good fit for this job?   Answer Question

Director of Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Yeshiva University (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied in July and was first contacted at the end of August. I had a phone interview with HR and was invited back for the 2nd round in September. The 2nd round consisted of meeting with HR in person, and then 2 more meetings with 4 professionals. It was a fine process, everyone was very pleasant and professional. My only complaint is that after such an intense interview process it would have been nice if they followed up with me in some way or another, if only to just tell me that the position has been filled.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yeshiva University (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

first round met HR, second round met web service manager and interactive director. About 70% are behavior questions, and 30%are technical questions. Nice conversation. Simple but professional. Q: Why do you think this position is good fit for you? What does you supervisor say about you?

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yeshiva University (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Simple and professional. An application to HR and then set up time with the party to whom you will report. Dean is wonderful and a real mentsch! I was most impressed with his honesty and integrity as he was willing to reveal the limitations of the position and the challenges one is likely to face.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to mesh your talents with this role   1 Answer