Yesware Customer Experience Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yesware

2.0

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yesware (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

The entire process was easy as everyone makes you feel as comfortable as possible throughout. Everyone is very transparent and honest which can be surprisingly difficult to come by. I had an initial phone screening with Zoe, Yesware's Director of Talent, followed by a second phone screening with the Head of their Customer Experience Team, Carolyn. Both were super- friendly and welcoming. My call even dropped with Zoe and we weren't able to reconnect for 10 minutes but still had an amazing conversation that allowed me to move along. After the second phone screening, later that day they told me they want to move forward with meeting the rest of the team.

It started off with an office tour (bless that nap room...) and the office is amazing. The final interview(s) were separate, 30 minute, back-to-back interviews with various members of their customer success and engineering team. This was to predominantly determine cultural fit and motivations as everyone was very welcoming and eager to speak with me. You must have a hunger to learn and be prepared with examples of recent things you've learned. They did a great job setting my expectations of the role to make sure it was truly something that I wanted to do. The entire allotted time was about 3 hours and each interview was a conversation between normal individuals, not a typical interview and interviewee scenario.

They got back to me later that day offering me the position, which I gratefully accepted. I'm happy to be joining such an amazing team!

Interview Questions

• - What're some things you've taught yourself recently?
    - Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yesware

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yesware (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

A delightful experience.
    1. phone screening by the Director of Talent.
    2. A second from Hiring Manager
    3. Invited for a group onsite interview. Onsite started with an office tour. The company really cares about their employee. Free lunch, Yoga studio, nap room and a hefty desk setup. I was given 30 min to chat with VP customer success, support manager, customer success manager, engineering manager and current experience specialist. The whole process felt like a conversation. Each interviewer had their own style. The team expedited my process because I was very late stages of the hiring process. A great group of people.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why Yesware? Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to provided exceptional customer services.   Answer Question