Yesware Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yesware

3.5

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yesware (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Honestly was debating on sharing this but I felt it was the right thing to do. The interview process was interesting, had a phone interview with HR, than the hiring manager of the sales team, and got invited to the group panel, everything seemed perfect they all looked like they liked me everything was nice, said I would get a decision of moving forward between 24 to 48 hours two days later I found that the sales position was canceled due to reasons and no one notified me I had to find out my self than the HR said that there was another position that I could be good for than I had to do another interview process all over again, over all horrible experience no one followed up with me ever, wasn't happy which is sad I had such high hopes. I felt so played by this company seemed like they wanted me to work there but didn't.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yesware

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yesware (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

After submitting my application I received a call to set up a phone interview with the head of the Sales Operations team. After the initial phone screen, I was offered several times that would work for an afternoon of in-person interviews at the Yesware office. I met with 5 members of the sales team and sales leadership team. After meeting everyone I had lunch with the Sales Team at the Yesware office, it was tacos! That afternoon I received a call offering me the role of SDR.

Interview Questions

• If money wasn't an object and you could be doing anything in the world, how would you be spending your time right now?   Answer Question