Yext Yext Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yext Yext Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.4

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Yext Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yext in September 2016.

Interview

Had a Phone Interview. Scheduled a time and date. Hiring Manager called me at the right time. Said would tell me in a week if I'm invited to an in person interview. Ultimately I wasn't invited for an in person interview. Gave me 4 questions before explaining the role I would play at Yext. Very polite and even said I could call her back if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about your professional career thus far.   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work for Yext?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work as a Sales Associate?   Answer Question
  • Tell me of a time, in a non business setting, when you persuaded a family member or friend to do something.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yext

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with 3 different sales managers, who all asked fairly general questions about my background, future goals, and why I wanted to do sales. It was pretty straightforward, but upon reflection you need to be pretty gung-ho on the position and sales in general to have a successful interview, not sure if I was...

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the three most important attributes for a salesperson?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Great experience, but must be comfortable talking on the phone all day. The provide a break down of you day to day. Everyone is pretty nice and friendly. You are interviewed by 4 managers that you will work with. The also give you a tour of the office, which is beautiful. The 4 interviews are pretty repetitive but it provides a good foundation for the role and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, base salary and commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The first round was a brief get to know you interview, which wasn't too difficult. At the end of the interview I scheduled a time to go to the NYC office to interview. This next round was with 4 people and then there is a tour at the end.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Completed the application process online; got a phone interview, then an in-person interview at the office in NYC. Very casual interview process, but still wear a suit even though dress is casual at Yext.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Come prepared with a copy of your resume. I met and interviewed with four different people. Each person was nice and easy to get along with. Basic interview questions. Be prepared to answer questions about the company. When the interview is over, you get a tour of the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with three sales Managers. Brought into a room and they came to ask me questions one by one. Took about two hours total. Overall, they were very nice, friendly, and there were not any particularly difficult questions. Afterwards, went on a tour. I was not offered the job and was not told why, but then they offered me the opportunity to interview for a different job at Yext.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie? Sell me a ticket to go see it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview - Who are you in your group of friends? What is Yext? Why sales? Then the next day I went in for a hour and a half long interview in their office which was nothing short of ridiculous. I got "lucky," and one of the managers who was supposed to interview me was unavailable, so it didn't last the regular 2 hours. All the managers asked me the same questions, and none asked anything creative (to no surprise). These people asked me questions like I was going into some really important job. Save yourself and don't work for this place, the walls are white, the desks are white, all the people are white wearing sweatpants and say "totally" and "awesome" for every other word. They're just looking for hamsters to run the wheel and churn out money. I was given a tour of the office by a salesperson who mistakenly told me that "the most exciting part of working here is the free snacks." I couldn't run faster out of that interview. If you are creative, have a soul, or a vocabulary that spans beyond frat slang, save yourself and leave the money mongering to these fools. I just went for the practice, and am on to better pastures. SAVE YOURSELF!

Interview Questions

• Tell me your favorite movie, and sell me a ticket.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter, then in-person interview (invited at end of phone call), lots of background questions as to both sales and the company, and some personality questions as well

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the three most important traits for a salesman?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yext (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

2 step process. Phone screen to see if I'd be a good candidate then I went in for a 2 hour interview with 5 people...went really went and was told I would hear shortly. In exactly a week I recieved an email that I got the job.