Yodle Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodle Account Executive Interview Questions

Account Executive Interview

Interview

The entire process took about a week and a half. I sent my resume and applied online. It took about 4 days for someone to get back to me. I had a phone interview and then I got called into the office for two more interviews before I got hired. The first interview was basic questions, regarding my history and past experience. The last interview was all behavioral, seeing how I would react under pressure.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with the objection of someone who doesn't see the value in something?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

The process was extremely fast!!! I submitted my resume thru a JobVite link and the next day I received a personal phone call from a recruiter in NYC. I can only assume the call was the next day because i submitted it at 8pm EST. i spoke with the HR rep for 15-20 mins. She said that she was going to have an HR rep in Scottsdale to call me to set up an in-person interview within 2 days! Well, 5 hours later i received the call and booked an interview for the following morning. This was Thursday Am and I went to the meeting with my suit and a smile and needless to say, I started work the following Monday!!! Great experience!

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing in your life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodle (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Quick phone interview to gauge general experience followed by an in person interview. This is an entry-level sales role, so they expect you to be comfortable on the phone and handling objections. Expect a "role-play" where the sales manager asks you to pitch a product. The key here is to ask a lot of questions of the "buyer" to determine need.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions were fairly straight forward but be ready to pitch during your interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for more than their initial offer, but expect it to be commission heavy.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

1 in person with HR who was very nice and 1 in person with manager who was just as nice and very upfront about what the position entailed, which is straight cold calling.

Interview Questions

• What idea have you had in a past position has been met with some resistance and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle in October 2010.

Interview

After being invited for a face to face, I met with a manager during my first interview and invited back to shadow and meet with Director. Same role play was done in each interview. I was told I did a great job and was not offered position. Three week process.