Yodle Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodle Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.0

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

Phone interview and discussed my background academically and what I wanted out of this job, set up a personal interview with HR a few months later, Shadow a sales rep, perform a computer test to show my competancy with Microsoft office suite

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle in August 2015.

Interview

Got call pretty quick for interview. Called didn't get response when I called maybe I'll try again I really was interested in this position. It would have been the perfect environment for I was looking for in a career work place.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

After a brief phone interview with someone on staff, I had a face to face interview scheduled with a different person. I went to the Yodle Office, met with the interviewer, and the very first thing he did was take me to the sales floor to shadow someone currently on their sales team taking calls. I was with their rep for about 15-20 minutes, and I was mainly listening in on his calls via a remote headset they provided for me. This was a good intro to the position because I was able to see what I'd actually be doing there before taking the job, as well I was able to ask some questions of the rep that I wouldn't have been able to ask of the interviewer. After shadowing the rep, the interviewer came back and got me and then we went to a small office to do the interview. Total time for the interview portion was about 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of the standard interview questions, but also about previous sales jobs and specific difficult or trying situations where I was able to turn things around and make a sale, etc. So in addition to knowing who you are and what your general strengths in sales are, it is also good to have a couple of stories together of times when you faced hardship and were able to overcome it to make a sale.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen from national recruiter. Second phone interview from regional recruiter. If you appease them, you will be brought in to the office for a face to face interview and asked to shadow a top sales rep.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? Why do you think you will excel in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process is to sit and monitor an active rep. Then meet with some person who has 1-3 year experience as "manager". Interviewer process lacked substance and was un professional to the degree of understanding interviewees over all ability to impact company.

Interview Questions

• Based on my exp. here there is no formal format.   1 Answer

Company didn't seem to offer a true value add to its customer base. Very transnational sales. One size fits all.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

Phone Interview, Personal Interview. Overall the interview went pretty well in my opinion, first you walk in and they sit you down in a room with just a laptop and there are some directions to follow. You basically make a very dumbed down powerpoint presentation, at least thats what the directions say to do, this dosen't mean you cant enhance it (which is exactly what I did). Personally I believe anyone with drive and a few good success books in them (Dale Carnegie, Frank Bettger...) can get this job. I was not offered a position due to past criminal charges.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about? Why sales? Name a time you set and exceeded a goal? Do you have any prior sales experience?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I responded and have not heard back. I prepared to talk to the recruiter based on the time I told him was best for me. It is quite heartbreaking and extremely unprofessional on the recruiter's part. Im very disappointed.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

It took less than 10 minutes and I was already over qualified for the roll. They were just trying to fill numbers for the next round of who can make it here a month or two until we fire them for not being able to make their $900 revenue every two weeks to pay for the seat you sit in.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

It a normal interview process. A little more relaxed than most but still the same basic questions. The turnover rate for the inside sales rep jobs are so high that they hire just about anybody. I think they just want to make sure you are know how to read and write. There was really nothing out of the ordinary when it came to the interview process. If they're hiring and you apply you'll more thank likely get the job. It's a call center. People are in and out of those places everyday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I found them on one of the job boards and sent my resume to them, later that exact same day I got a call back from a really cheerful lady describing the position to me. She then set up a formal interview. I went to the office and met with her and sat with some sales people. Pure cold calling environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a time where you have had to overcome an objection and turn into a sale?   Answer Question

Horrible base salary, and search engine optimization should not be anywhere near as expensive as they make it out to be, and a lot of small business people are begining to realize it too. On top of that once you get a sale, the client is no longer your client, someone in some other department now works with him. So much for relationship building.