Yodle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.7

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Yodle/Software Developer Interview

Interview

They have two programming exercises, the harder one is a programming challenge where you have to place jugglers in their preferred circuits. I spent a few hours programming it and got the correct solution, and you e-mail your solution and resume to the e-mail address based on your answer. The e-mail just goes straight to HR, you don't bypass them. All I got was a disinterested reply saying they'll pass my resume to managers and see if there's any interest. You don't get an automatic interview as the challenge sort of implied. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• Programming test involving jugglers in circuits.   2 Answers

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Interview

I had 2 phone calls with a recruiter. The first was more of an informational session where we discussed the company and details about the position available. The second was a more formal interview/phone screening. The recruiter asked some technical questions as part of the process.

Interview Questions

• I found the following question a bit unusual, in that it was fairly... Can you create a hash from a tree.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

Solved the puzzle problem on their website. Was scheduled for a phone interview right away. The recruiter was very pleasant to speak to. Had to go through a 2hr in-home exam.

Interview Questions

• Only difficult question was the difference between stack and heap in memory.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

The guy was a touch on the unprofessional side. Google the company and you will see they are a shady business.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

I was contacted by Yodle Recruiter on linkedin. She set up a phone interview for me with one of her colleagues. After passing that interview, I would have gone for an in person interview. This was my first interview and definitely could have gone a bit better. I was also taken a bit aback when the interviewer wanted to ask me about the salary range during the phone interview. It seemed a bit early in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time when you used a predictive analysis. (It was fine to mention school projects).   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I responded and have not heard back. I prepared to talk to the recruiter based on the time I told him was best for me. It is quite heartbreaking and extremely unprofessional on the recruiter's part. Im very disappointed.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodle (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview came through a career fair I attended so I was able to speak to someone face to face without previously applying for the job. They were very informative about the details of the position and how I could be successful. I wouldn't say it was a formal interview but they contacted me shortly after to follow up with a phone interview.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Applied on their website and received an email for a phone interview request. We agreed on a time, I double checked the interview time the day of, and the interviewer never called. I followed up with an email and heard no response. Super unprofessional. I also read a review from a former employee to hold this position on a Facebook job seekers group, and said there is no salary increases for the IT team. Seems like a garbage company.

Interview Questions

• They stood me up for a phone interview, no call or reason.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Found by a recruiter for Yodle on LinkedIn. He arranged a phone interview in which he asked about my experience in my current job, my standing skill-wise compared to other students in my previous university, my grasp of computer science fundamentals. No technical questions were asked. He also explained the work involved in Yodle and how their business operates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and then was contacted by recruiter. A few rounds of phone interviews, a relatively online programming test, followed by an on-site interview in New York. On-site interview consisted of obvious technical/whiteboard design questions, a simple programming test on one of their machines, lunch with two developers,. meeting their CTO.