Yodle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

It started with a phone call with a recruiter. I then had a technical phone screen with an engineer which was followed by another round with associate manager. Then had an onsite with 4 interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a two part interview process, the first of which was over the phone. The second interview was broken down into two parts: sitting in a phone call with a sales rep and then a one-on-one with the hiring manager.

Lead User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I can't say enough about how efficient, friendly, informative, and professional this process was. I was in a position where I had an offer on the table from another company and informed Yodle that I needed to make a decision fast. From the time I told them that I had 2 phone screenings and one on-site interview within a week followed by an offer.

My first phone screen was with an internal recruiter. To be fair I had two of these but they were essentially the same thing because they had to route me to a different department. Again, very efficient.

Second phone interview was with a UX Designer that I would be working with. I was asked some basic questions regarding experience and discussed details about the projects.

The on-site was 4 hours and I met with different management members and people from the UX team. I didn't have to give a presentation but did discuss previous work. I was presented an offer within 24 hours of that interview, negotiated a little, and eventually accepted. I will update my review of the company once I have enough experience to weigh in.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Applied on their website and received an email for a phone interview request. We agreed on a time, I double checked the interview time the day of, and the interviewer never called. I followed up with an email and heard no response. Super unprofessional. I also read a review from a former employee to hold this position on a Facebook job seekers group, and said there is no salary increases for the IT team. Seems like a garbage company.

Interview Questions

• They stood me up for a phone interview, no call or reason.   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yodle (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Written,followed by One on one interview,mostly about your current profile and day to day activity in depth.The interview was about 45 mins long followed by a rjection.

Interview is easy to crack

Full Stack Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screening and round of 6 interviews onsite.

Interviews were medium in terms of difficulty. However, they never reimbursed my trip expenses and just kept ignoring my emails. Do not accept or commit to traveling to NYC unless they actually pay or book your trip.

Interview Questions

• Design Elevator communication between panel and the actual lift.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yodle (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

One face to face interview. The interview lasted about an hour and included time shadowing an employee and a computer literacy test. I was offered the job after the interview. This position has a high turnover.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I went to a hiring open house and it was a speed interview.

The company is young and tries to come across as ultra hip. The tour included bragging about their conference room set up for beer Pong and their many happy hour events.

The speed interviewing was more like a game. It was fun, but not very professional.

The place had the feel of a preschool call center.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Laid back. Friendly. Basic interview as well as shadowing with current employee. Asked about 30 minutes worth of questions. Gave a tour of the office. Typically meet with the sales director and possibly sales manager. Entire process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you had to defuse a tense situation w a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I initially had a call with a HR team member. Once that call was completed and I answered the questions they required - I was then interviewed by three people at the office. Two managers and one being a lead on the team I would work with. I was interviewed in one day and then received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a negative experience I had in CS and how did I handle it?   1 Answer