Yodle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodle Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.4

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yodle (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Written,followed by One on one interview,mostly about your current profile and day to day activity in depth.The interview was about 45 mins long followed by a rjection.

Interview is easy to crack

Full Stack Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screening and round of 6 interviews onsite.

Interviews were medium in terms of difficulty. However, they never reimbursed my trip expenses and just kept ignoring my emails. Do not accept or commit to traveling to NYC unless they actually pay or book your trip.

Interview Questions

• Design Elevator communication between panel and the actual lift.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yodle (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

One face to face interview. The interview lasted about an hour and included time shadowing an employee and a computer literacy test. I was offered the job after the interview. This position has a high turnover.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I went to a hiring open house and it was a speed interview.

The company is young and tries to come across as ultra hip. The tour included bragging about their conference room set up for beer Pong and their many happy hour events.

The speed interviewing was more like a game. It was fun, but not very professional.

The place had the feel of a preschool call center.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Laid back. Friendly. Basic interview as well as shadowing with current employee. Asked about 30 minutes worth of questions. Gave a tour of the office. Typically meet with the sales director and possibly sales manager. Entire process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you had to defuse a tense situation w a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I initially had a call with a HR team member. Once that call was completed and I answered the questions they required - I was then interviewed by three people at the office. Two managers and one being a lead on the team I would work with. I was interviewed in one day and then received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a negative experience I had in CS and how did I handle it?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

lol the entire process is a joke and lets be real here, if you have a pulse and can read, you can get hired.

The hiring manager is a try hard exhipster who seems a bit jealous of an actual resume with experience beyond baby sitting. Is insanely disrespectful to potential candidates and the pay is laughable. The ad for the job is deceptive, but so are the sales practices. The overall ethics of the company seem to be lacking as well. Explains the high turnover rate and poor sales numbers. Yodle is like the Kia dealership of internet marketing.

How to get hired:
    Be young. Fill out online app. Dumb yourself down a bit on app to not scare HR. Phone call to schedule time to come in. Go in. Make sure you take the free coffee or water to make the drive worth your time! Job shadow for a bit. See unethical sales practices. Go to interview with tryhard hipster. Laugh at pay rate. Answer a few low level mundane job questions. Leave.

Protip: You can make better money at Whataburger.

Interview Questions

• How many other offers do you have?   1 Answer
    • Can you read? (Actual question)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview : really simple getting to know you type questions.
    Technical Interview: They will ask you about your personal projects and then a coding test. The coding test was simple but I had less than 30 mins and its just difficult to code under that kind of pressure for me. Practice your coding

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle in March 2017.

Interview

Internal recruiter reached out, I scheduled an interview with the recruiter and the recruiter never called. I emailed the recruiter 15 minutes after our interview was supposed to start asking whether or not we were going to have the interview or if we needed to reschedule. Recruiter didn't get back to me until 2 days later, we rescheduled and the recruiter never called again.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yodle in February 2017.

Interview

A very good experience. Initially a phone interview (mostly standard questions and explanation of the position), and then an in-person interview within a day or two if you get past the phone interview.

The in-person visit (at the office) consisted of shadowing another rep. to observe how they make outbound calls for 20-30 minutes. Afterwards, you meet with the hiring manager for a deeper explanation of the role and to answer questions. You also are asked to role play and provide responses to questions (with a script). They are simply looking to observe your ability to read and articulate smoothly. They want to determine how you sound (tonal inflection) and how you respond to an impromptu set of questions. Overall, a pretty straight forward process. The manager was very amicable and the experience went very well.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why Yodle? 2) Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer