Yodle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodle Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

Pretty self explanatory. Shadowed a sales rep observing them while they made phone calls and following a long on a script. The sales rep that was shadowed was very nice and was respectful. Then had a 10 minute interview with the hiring manager. That consisted of telling him about the company, what research was done, employment history, etc.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yodle (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I went to a hiring open house and it was a speed interview.

The company is young and tries to come across as ultra hip. The tour included bragging about their conference room set up for beer Pong and their many happy hour events.

The speed interviewing was more like a game. It was fun, but not very professional.

The place had the feel of a preschool call center.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online.Received an email from the recruiter requesting an interview with the technical recruiter. Set up the interview. The technical interviewer never called and no response to email since then.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodle (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview came through a career fair I attended so I was able to speak to someone face to face without previously applying for the job. They were very informative about the details of the position and how I could be successful. I wouldn't say it was a formal interview but they contacted me shortly after to follow up with a phone interview.

Full Stack Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screening and round of 6 interviews onsite.

Interviews were medium in terms of difficulty. However, they never reimbursed my trip expenses and just kept ignoring my emails. Do not accept or commit to traveling to NYC unless they actually pay or book your trip.

Interview Questions

• Design Elevator communication between panel and the actual lift.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

The application has an option to do one of two programs. I did the Juggle Fest program and got an email about 2 days later to schedule the first over the phone interview. Asked a few questions about OOP and that gave some insight to the company.
    The next week someone else emailed me to schedule the second interview for that same week over the phone. During that interview they asked a couple more questions about OOP and some about myself. Then they had me look at some code over the phone and complete it. It was simple as long as you know how to use the List implementation. I did not. I learned it while I was on the phone. The next day I recieved an email saying they were moving forward with other candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through glassdoor and received a response a couple of days later. It was a very brief phone interview but It was way past the scheduled time. They emailed me the decision another couple of days later. My experience overall was neutral cause I couldn't really tell if the company is good or not from the interview. I think their H.R. team is a bit sloppy judging by how they correspond (spelling mistakes in email).

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yodle in February 2016.

Interview

It was a phone screen set up at a convenient time for both parties. Overall lasted around 45 minutes.

Solved one of their test problems, so I scheduled an interview for the following week. Pretty straight forward interview about experience and general computer science, no in depth problems to solve. Did not have much interview experience, so I did not do as well as I could have.
    The test problems are fairly basic so might as well solve those to get in the door.

Interview Questions

• Why Yodle? Talk about heap/stack, inheritance, how would you improve a compiler if you could?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was supposed to be a phone interview with HR then a phone interview with a technical manager and lastly following up with an interview on their onsite location, but after the interview with HR they claimed I made it to the next round but they they completely ducked out and disappeared.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions
      Why do you want to work here
      N
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

I did one of their programming challenges. After two weeks I had to send another email to receive a response. Then an HR employee responded to set up a phone screening for the following week. I sent my availability for that week and did not receive a response. Eventually a phone screening was set up the following week. The screening mainly had some behavioral questions and conceptual programming questions. I was then scheduled for a phone interview with a manager, which they ended up missing. We rescheduled, and the interview was mainly technical questions. I didn't receive correspondence after this and only knew about being rejected from a Jobvite system message.

Interview Questions

• Given two elements, how would you find their deepest ancestor in a binary search tree?   Answer Question