Yodle Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodle Sales Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.2

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yodle in February 2017.

Interview

A very good experience. Initially a phone interview (mostly standard questions and explanation of the position), and then an in-person interview within a day or two if you get past the phone interview.

The in-person visit (at the office) consisted of shadowing another rep. to observe how they make outbound calls for 20-30 minutes. Afterwards, you meet with the hiring manager for a deeper explanation of the role and to answer questions. You also are asked to role play and provide responses to questions (with a script). They are simply looking to observe your ability to read and articulate smoothly. They want to determine how you sound (tonal inflection) and how you respond to an impromptu set of questions. Overall, a pretty straight forward process. The manager was very amicable and the experience went very well.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why Yodle? 2) Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX).

Interview

They sought me out through Indeed. The interview was a joke. Sounded like he may have worked there a few months. Couldn't answer basic questions about the company. He asked what I made at my current job. It was a total fishing expedition. Unprofessional.

Chop shop

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodle.

Interview

Very quick - started with a brief phone interview then an onsite interview. He was clear it is a difficult position - so I appreciated the honest description so I could make an educated decision about joining Yodle. It was a very laid back, casual interview - he made me feel very comfortable. I didn't feel I needed to "sell" myself much.

Interview Questions

• It seemed he spent more time describing the position, touring the site and talking about the growth opportunities than me answering typical interview questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodle (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to begin. Easy conversation with hiring manager. Questions on experience. Interviewer tells you how the company operates daily functions. Talked about commute, pay scale, employee turnover

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Laid back. Friendly. Basic interview as well as shadowing with current employee. Asked about 30 minutes worth of questions. Gave a tour of the office. Typically meet with the sales director and possibly sales manager. Entire process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you had to defuse a tense situation w a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Fairly easy phone interview for the 1st interview and scheduled second interview to be in person .Met with hiring manager who had me sit with one of the sales reps for 30 min listening in on cold calls .Majority of the reps were in there 20's and early 30's and dressed very casual. Very relaxed atmoshpere with music playing failry loud while everyone made there cold calls. Hiring manager had me demonstrate some basic computer skills. Then we talked about yodle and what is to be expected and the salary. Then I was offered a job 2 days later after back ground check cleared.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was that I was offered job at the very end of interview .   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodle in June 2010.

Interview

Initially found the job on one of the standard job aggregation, can't remember which one. Was contacted a few weeks later via e-mail, where the company expressed interest in setting up a time to talk on the phone. After the phone interview I was asked to come to the office for an in person interview. The office environment was very nice, everyone seemed friendly and laid back. The interview consisted of a few stages, first talking to some of the upper level management, then taking a quiz with some critical thinking situations, and finally going over it.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodle in April 2010.

Interview

I responded to an online position posted by a Yodle manager. I took several days for a response and then I received an email requesting phone interview when I would be available. After replying with specific times when I would be available they responded with a time frame in which I was not available. I rearranged my schedule to fit their suggested time. Phone interview was brief and simple followed by an appointment to meet with a sales manager. That interview was not structured and very informal then I was placed to shadow an employee whom had only been with the company less than 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with your former employer?   Answer Question