Yodle Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodle Software Developer Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodle (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

You won't be able to count them to be able to avoid bias during the interview process. This means that when you are writing code for them you are being judged not judged on whether the code you are writing is correct. You are being judged on whether the interviewer is having a good day or not. The live coding problem was really to easy to screen for candidates. Focus on branding yourself well before the interview with your resume and try not to act so smart that you intimidate the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• It was the use case of the multiset. It is implemented in the google Guava libraries. The hiring manager did not know about Guava.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Yodle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview, asked question about stack/heap, weak/strong type, what is the desired change you would like to see of your favorite language, can a list implemented by tree/map, what is composition in OOP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online. They gave an option of two coding problems to solve. I chose the more difficult one and submitted my resume with my solution. I was contacted the next day and they set up a phone interview. Be advised that the first phone interview will also contain the tech screen. So it will start off with the standard discussion of your background. Then, you are asked some basic tech questions (can you implement a map function with an array?). The entire call took about a half hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite programming language? What feature would you like to see added to this language?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodle (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

I got an email and I scheduled a call for a company introduction and some technical questions. The questions were ok and involved some knowledge of OO programming and data structures.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Yodle in March 2012.

Interview

30 mins phone interview
    1) Difference between stack and queue.
    2) What is abstraction in OOP.
    3) Why do like X language.What new thing u suggest in it to be improved.
    4) Can u implement stack with list?
    5) Why you want to leave your current job.
    6) Do like strongly typed language or weakly typed.