Yodlee Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodlee Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Yodlee

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was pool campus hiring. it comprised of quite a few rounds
1st Round - Online test (Aptitude+Technical+Programming).
Few were shortlisted around 35 from more than 500.
2nd Round - Group dicussions (22-25 were shortlisted from this round)
3r Round - Technical Round (few linked list programs, few sql queries, few time complexity question, question from resume, questions from project, JAVA )
4th Round - Technical-cum-managerial round ( Detailed questions from operating systems ).
5th and the last was HR.

Interview Questions

• No such "Difficult questions". If you know the basics of all technical subjects. You can crack it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fresher . So no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Yodlee

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was a part of pool campus drive which happened in bharati vidyapeeth college navi mumbai on 27 jan 2014.
    The process start with an ppt which was nearly of 1.5 hr followed by written test which consist of 20 aptitude question to be solved in 20 min,10 technical ques in 10 min and 2 program in 50 min level of paper is medium time management is must for sec-1 esprcially.
    Result was out in 1 hour which was followed by g.d they nearly selected half from gd which was followed by technical interview.
    They rejected mostly in technical interview after than f9l roung was h.r

Interview Questions

• Some technical question were tricky especially they ask from java only.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No being a fresher they offered 4 lakh which is good.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Written test including apti and java programs
    technical round and simple java questions
    Manager round with your college project
    Hr round and very basic questions

Be well prepared for core java questions like collection framework, strings manipulation and other basic stuff

Interview Questions

• There were no such questions   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bhopal (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The whole selection process consist of an Online Test+ Group Discussion + Technical Interview + HR Interview.

Online Test : It has three sections. Section 1 : 20 Aptitude Questions in 20 minutes. Section 2: 10 Technical Question in 10 minutes and Section 3: 2 Programming questions in 60 min.

you really need to be fast and accurate in Aptitude Section. No negative marking.

What i felt actually matters is the Coding part. You have to be good or at least logical with your programs. Even if your previous sections were not good. Do make and successfully submit the both programs. That's what they see.

Then shortlisted candidates went for a G.D Session.
    After that TR, and HR.

Overall it was a great experience. The whole Yodlee Team is quiet good,dynamic and professional.

They give you the offer letter as soon as you clear the rounds. All round results are told to you immediately in person.

Looking forward to work with them. They are really cool.

Interview Questions

• I was not able to code reversing a Query using recursion. :(   3 Answers

Negotiation

Being a fresher it did't matter.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodlee (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview has 5 rounds.Apti(technical+general) and code,GD,PI1,PI2,HR.It took 1 day.It was a pooled campus drive.Almost 950 appeared,round 27 selected.The process was dynamic.Major elimination in apti,PI rounds.Give the basics a look.code is moderate.

Interview Questions

• For general apti follow RS Aggarwal,be fast.For technical apti prepare short questions.For code snippet,code writing follow GeekforGeeks.   1 Answer
    • For technical PI they asked-Mergesort,Heapsort,Bubblesort,time complexity and code,inplace sort.String,StringBuffer,JVM,Bytecode,exchange values by pointers(without 3rd variable as well as not using +,-),Estblishing connectn in java,interpreter-compiler difference,DBMS queries,OS,OOP concepts.   1 Answer
    • GD topic -Higher education of women in India.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodlee (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The recruitment process was as follows: First round: Online Test(Aptitude-20 question(30 mins) Technical Aptitude- 10 question (10 mins) Code snippet-10 output/error related questions (20 mins) coding-25 mins (question was monkey hops 20m,10m,5m consecutively find the total distance traveled in n number of hops).
    Second Round: Group Discussion -10 mins(topic- Science vs Religion)
    Third Round-Technical Interview -Questions related to DS,DBMS,OOPS mainly related to Java,OS , Puzzle, and a few from Resume.
    Fourth Round- Managerial+Technical- Questions related to implementation and coding of DS and OOPS Concepts(You are asked to write the code)
    Fifth Round- HR Interview- It was just a formality, they tell about the job profile, and the performance analysis of previous rounds and ask about our doubts.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodlee (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very up-to-date.. And Management was also good.. And the ctc for freshers is very high... The minimum criteria to apply for freshers was average so that everyone gets a chance to try their luck... So that everyone gets an opportunity to look forward for their future

Interview Questions

• They asked basic domain questions just to check the base of the students   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First Round was online test which consist of aptitude, technical and code snippet round. In technical, mostly the questions were based on Java and SQL. Next round was GD and after that code accessing round then managerial and HR round.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

Interview

A very fair interview policy. Hats of the interviewers they were calm and patient with the candidates.My interview consisted of 4 rounds. Round 1: Online Test(Apti,Technical Apti,Coding),Round 2:Technical interview 1,Round 3:technical interview 2,Round 4:HR.
    Tips: They ask fundamental questions so the basics should be clear.They mainly concentrate on JAVA and DBMS.

Interview Questions

• Heap Sort algorithm and code.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1st round aptitude 2nd round GD 3rd round Technical interview 4th round MR and 5th Round HR,Gd topics were easy,technical round was tough ,The Mr was Mad ..she wanted to hear what she knows anything else she was not ready to listen