Yodlee Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodlee Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Yodlee

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had telephonic round with recruitment manager asking about projects I worked my experience as Manager why I want to change job etc.. And some questions related to work I have done .
After 3 days I got mail from recruitment agency saying I am selected for next level face to face meeting at Bangalore office .
Agency communicated time and venue of interview when I went to their office they told me venue wrongly communicated to me and concerned HR person is on leave and asked me to go to another office in different location.When I reached that office I was called face to face with one person who told me he is director and asked me questions related to my project work and project architecture etc. And some general project management questions. Then he asked me why I want to change . And looking keenly about details i mentioned in resume like address etc.
Then after this round they asked me to wait for another round and one more interviewer who told me he is also director and asked basic technical questions like what is difference between webservice and servlet etc. And keep on arguing to prove that I am not telling correct answer and just want to showoff. And he asked me twice why I want to move from big product based company to their company. It gave me feeling he is not at all interested and just doing time pass interview.I felt at that point never join like this mediocre company.
After few days I got mail from agency saying- Your credentials and experience are indeed very impressive but since our client has some specific requirements for this role, we will be unable to take your candidature forward at this point in time.

Interview Questions

• Describe one thing you would like to change (ie technology change)in current project If you get chance?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yodlee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Originally I had a good impression of this company, but now no more. I never was a part of this company but went for interview twice, and want to share the horrible experience.
    First I went sometime in 2017 - for manager role. I was having discussion with one manager, then suddenly another man barged in, and started asking questions in a very rude tone. That took me by surprise. I have attended and given many interviews but never met such a arrogant and rude man. My issue is not with the standard or quality of questions, I know that will vary based on where someone has worked and experienced, and what is exact requirement. But my issue was his behavioral qualities. The way he ask, the way he reacts to your answer. I don't know his name, but i know he is bengali guy, because he had long discussion in his local language with other interviewer, in middle of the interview. It's another side of his corporate behavior.
    This week I got another call from Yodlee HR , for interview , for manager role. I informed them that last year I visited Yodlee, she said it's before cooling time may be, so I am eligible to go again. After lot of thought , I went again. Again same bengali guy came as interviewer, same rudeness, same arrogance. After 3 minutes of so, he said is he done - to analyze capabilities of a 12 year experienced man, he took 3 minutes :) . Though I imagined the feedback, I did not wait for HR to tell me, cause that man spoiled my mood and impression of the company.
    If anyone of you are thinking about joining Yodlee - think twice, what will happen if this guy or someone similar comes as your boss or peers ? I don't want to paint all employees of Yodlee with the same color - but this is the impression one Yodlee employee has given me about the company.

Interview Questions

• 1. what are the design pattern java is using in their packages
      2. 4 types of design pattern
      3. what is the use of abstract class , and interface
      4. Difference in class loading mechanism in jdk 1.8   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

A phone call with the recruiter and then two onsite interviews rounds followed by a phone call with sr. director. The interview process was ok and recruiter "Rajrupa" was very welcoming when I visited the office for two onsite interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Technical design, java , algorithm, and managerial questions   1 Answer