Yodlee Engineering Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 18, 2017

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodlee in March 2017.

Interview

Made to sit in a conference room for 3hours. After repeated followup with the HR, called in for an interview.
The interview was very much namesake. While answering, the interviewer who is a senior manager was looking at his mobile and dint bother to listen to what I was saying.
Extreme unprofessionalism.
Please do not waste other's time. We have other important work to do as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yodlee

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

The staffing agency called me over telephone and told me that there is an opening for the position of an engineering manager in a company named Yodlee. I was not knowing about the company so I asked a few questions about the company. The agency person was not able to give me any details. So I did a search over the internet and the company's website.

First there was a telephonic round. Technical questions were very simple. Mostly they were on core java and J2EE. There were 5 personal interview rounds. Again very simple java questions and mostly the interviewers gave me case studies related to performance tuning, separation of concerns, componentization etc. Very simple to crack them. There were occassional questions on management skills and practices.

Overall the process was very easy and evey thing was done within 10 days

Interview Questions

• Suppose there is a lot of attrition in your team. What would you do   1 Answer