Yodlee Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodlee Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Yodlee

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

total it consists of 3 rounds.
first round lr and quant apti, lr is quite difficult. quant average..
second round of f2f technical, in this round they ask questions from the domain for that tey are hiring you..
third round HR.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yodlee

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process continued for a day. The first round comprised of online aptitude test having three subsections:
    1.Quantitative
    2.Logical
    3.Verbal
    The results were announced later that day and shortlisted candidates were being called for technical interview. The technical interview comprised of questions on previous training, programming, data structures and logic.

Interview Questions

• To draw a block diagram of a platform which could fetch data from various online marketplaces.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a written test and Technical interview... The interviewer was very friendly and the role was for DBA(Data base administrator). It was a good experience..Candidates were given lunch too!!

Interview Questions

• Questions on SQL queries and Linux platform were asked.   Answer Question