Yodlee Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodlee Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Yodlee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First Round - Telephonic (Selected). Quite mature & professional way of asking question
Second Round - F2F: Not sure what is looking upon in candidate because none of question had only one right answer. Question were quite basic & not sure what is criteria of selection & rejection.

The two round of interview were done by senior program manager themselves
Looks like interviewers expectation is not uniform because Interviewer 1 & 2 questions overlap quite often but still difference in judgement skill

Interview Questions

• First Round - Telephonic
    Roles & Responsibilities
    Do you hand team of architects, product manager, QA etc
    How do you manage risk in your project
    What are looking forward in your next job
    Challenges of Project
    How do you start project?

Second Round
    1. Briefly explain on IT experience from your career start
    2. Explain about project. How did you bring improvement - noted a specific figure in resume
    3. How do manage client communication - stakeholder management
    4. How do you start project ? what are activities executed starting from project start   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Yodlee

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yodlee in November 2017.

Interview

Called to attend a f2f interview. Panel did not turn up for over an hour. HR did not have a clue on when they would come. Left without interviewing seeing such behaviour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The Context was set, but the Interviewer was so impatient that he is unwilling to look for the different ways of doing the work

He was looking for an exact match to how Yodlee works and it is not given that all the companies management work the same way and it differs on the company culture

Interview Questions

• It is a Maintenance team and how do u manage the budget   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

HR calls up to enquire the salary and knowing very well the Current Salary and Expectations, sets up almost 6 rounds of interview across 2 days. The Head in the last round confirms that I am selected provide complete detail of the role and the expectations and the growth path and etc. HR asks for relevant documents(pay slip, latest offer letter) a day after and then no response for next two days. On following up after 2 days, HR informs the Salary expectation is out of their budget. I mean with the salary expectation available upfront HR shouldn't have setup the interviews itself. What a wastage of a candidate's time.

Interview Questions

• General Project Management Stuff, Challenges faced and etc.   Answer Question