Yodlee Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodlee Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at Yodlee

2.0

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee.

Interview

Got call from staffing consultancy. Started interview late and unprofessional . Interviwers started discussing current organization product which i work and started finding faults in the my organization product. Questions asked from internet standard questions AMD least borthered what i am awnsering he mugged up all answers and need same answer. He asked one question i wrote code and without seeing he told ita incorrect when i insisted him its correct and then he agreed and discussed twice to make him understand. He was just asking question for name sake with no intention of hiring. Please do t waste time. If you dont want to hire pls see low budget employee dont waste time.

Interview Questions

• 1. reverse number
    2. camel case string. he knows one answers.better tell only otherwise all incorrect.
    3. one SQL query
    4. diff in verification and validation
    5. framework design
    6. negative case testcase   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Yodlee

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodlee.

Interview

1. Interviewer was not having adequate knowledge on Framework Development which was understood with the level of questions
    2. Very specific to Syntaxes but they were not bothered about logic
    3. They were having a specific set of questions which they were seeing on the laptop and asking. If your answer matches with their answer, you are through. Haven't seen this type of very basic questions being asked to an experienced person of 10 years
    4. Just wasted time to give answer to they syntax oriented questions
    5. Please do not go to Yodlee for any technical role/automation architect role, because the people who used to take the interview they belong from manual testing and they will ask some very poor questions because with my experience I understood they will only ask from their knowledge level which is a bookish knowledge. Manual testers are taking interviews for the experience professionals who belong from Core Automation background, can you imagine it ?

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to syntax oriented and from a set of selenium questions which you will find in guru99 site.
      No such good questions were asked for which I needed to use my expertise and experience   Answer Question