Yodlee Technical Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yodlee Technical Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Yodlee

2.3

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yodlee.

Interview

Half day three F2F interviews and followed by HR round. But while reaching at the venue, we found that interviewers had not reached to office. So had to wait and come out after meeting 1t person.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions just ask about your personal accomplishments.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yodlee

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Pathetic and frustrated people who can not see other people growing in the organization.
    My interview was scheduled bu company HR directly , 2 rounds happened at the same day.
    I went there despite was sick coz O committed for it .. both the rounds were good but HR didn't come back .

Person took the 2nd round seems was not very happy he openly told me and also he was looking so happy as he was much more experienced than me and I was being interviewed for Architect role that is above him.

Interaction was he was really nice but felt he definitely didn't want me to see above him that is the only reason I could not though the process.

But good that I could not make it working with such people around is not anytime better than not working.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodlee (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Telephone screen followed by half day face to face interviews, followed by US telephonic interviews.

Interview questions were very relavent to my experience and job title and more practical than theoretical.

Interview Questions

• Open source framework tool selection? How would you do? Selection Process which you follow? backed by one practical experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered good salary and role upfront hence no negotiations