Yogurtland Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yogurtland Cashier Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Corona, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted after one week and asked to come in on the next Tuesday for a short interview. When I got there it was not the manager, but just a random employee.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yogurtland

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Long Beach, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

This was a very basic interview. I showed up and was told told to wait in a line. One by one, the managers called us up and talked to us. They asked two questions and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Do you have reliable transportation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was short, but the person seemed like he knew what the was doing, and wasn't rude about the interview. Very relaxed. It also seemed like he wanted to know more about my school experience, which I thought was a bit weird in my opinion. Ended up getting an offer about a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Fontana, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Sophia is a sexist pig. If you are a man don't apply, she won't hire you. She hires only women, didn't even give any guys a chance. She claims she will do call backs but will hire any woman on the spot. The interview was very straight forwaRd with simple questions. Sophia will give you a hard time for being a man though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Irvine, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

It started out with seeing a sign saying that Yogurtland was now hiring and I instantly became interested. I went inside and asked for an application and then turned it in a few days later to one of the employees. This was a mistake turning it in to one of the employees and not to the manager because I never got a call back or even an acknowledgement that the application was accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Westwood, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

This job was pretty easy to get, as I already had a referral from a previous employee, and also had experience with cashiering. Here, they are looking for people that are able to handle high volumes of clients and deal well with stress (all with a smile on your face).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation