Yogurtland Team Member/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yogurtland Team Member/Cashier Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

got an email on a Wednesday to come in for an interview on saturday or sunday, so i came in on saturday. I was probably the first person to get interviewed. The interview was pretty easy all the questions were simple.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yogurtland

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Yorba Linda, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the manager about a week later asking if I could come in for an interview. I interviewed the next day and was told they needed someone who could start immediately (meaning, literally the next day). I could, and I got a call back an hour later saying I was hired. I came in a little before my shift, with my ID and social, to fill out some paperwork. Very quick and easy process, I think since it's summer they have a bigger need for employees.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was upset and yelling at you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Yorba Linda, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Went in early that day after answering a posting on Craigslist 4 days prior. Another team member let me in and called the owner over to interview me. The interview was short and the woman was nice. She asked about hours, experience, availability, and hobbies. She said thanks for coming in and said she had a few more interviews.

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yogurtland in May 2016.

Interview

I was called the day before my interview to come in. I arrived 10 mins early and i waited for more than an hour to be interviewed. After the interview i was shown around yogurtland, introduced to a team member and was given my uniform. I started training the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Walnut, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I emailed the manager ( a new one was opening ) and she emailed me back right away with an application to print out and bring in, and scheduling an interview for a couple days later. I showed up to the interview to find out there was eight others there for a group interview. The only difficult part was answering the questions and trying to not say the same thing as someone else. One of the managers told us that we would be hearing later that night if we would be having a second interview. Around 7pm that night i received a text that i would need to come into the store for a second interview the following day for a second interview. The following day i came in for the second interview and I was told they would be in touch. As i was walking out one of the managers asked me to come back and said they decided to just hire me on the spot instead of having me wait, and handed me all the information. I got a text for my training schedule that night at 9PM that said i would start two days later.

Interview Questions

• If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think we should hire you over *insert name* ?   Answer Question
    • A few math questions & Who was the 35th president? 45th?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Gardena, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied during midday, received a phone call an hour later asking me to come in for an interview THAT day, had the interview, and got the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• What is your personality like? Are you shy, quiet, etc.?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yogurtland (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The guy who interviewed me was very nice and since it was my first time job he decided to hire me on the job. He asked basic questions and asked me about myself.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Simi Valley, CA).

Interview

I turned in an application into the store and several days later called the company for a follow up. I received an interview day for a few days later. I went in and the manager was not quite ready yet so I waited about 10 minutes. When he came out he was a very nice guy and just asked simple interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yogurtland (Mira Loma, CA).

Interview

Very fun interview! The manager was very understanding and down to earth which made the interview process interesting. I dressed casually with just jeans, slip-ons, and a basic t-shirt. Keep your mind open and just implement the fun atmosphere that Yogurtland is.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply to Yogurtland?
      What are two weaknesses and two strengths you have?
      What puts you apart from other applicants?
      Answer Question

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yogurtland.

Interview

After applying online, I got the phone call for an interview within 1-2 days. They give you a math problem to solve and certain worst case scenarios to see how you can cope with them. In addition, they ask for why this job and availability. They expect serious commitment (near full time) and sometimes they do not care what things you have in your schedule. After the questions, they give you a tour of the shop.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer if he or she is having a bad day?   Answer Question