Yokogawa Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yokogawa Engineer I Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yokogawa (Sugar Land, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview went normal. HR and HM interviewing at the same time. They emphasized no academic engineering principles teach their stuffs so they consider recent grad or entry levels, but still they try to find someone "more in lines". It won't waste time if prior specified.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yokogawa

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yokogawa (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a two step process consisting of the HR and the technical manager. The questions were asked from the educational background and the particular vacancy concerned. Overall the interview was a pleasant experience and HR and the manager was very cool.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yokogawa (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of Aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates were called for a technical interview by the panel. Question were generally technical with one or two questions by the HR. I was asked to introduce myself after which they began the technical interview. I explained the mini project I carried out in an Industry. This was extrapolated to a technical interview in process control.
    Advice to candidates: Brush up on your basics in process control.

Interview Questions

• The mini project I carried out was designing a steam stripper. I was asked to fit a process control system to it   Answer Question