York Risk Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at York Risk Services Group

2.5

Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at York Risk Services Group (Dublin, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then face to face with manager, then face to face with manager and hiring manager. Have not received offer or correspondence, waiting for call.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving current job.   2 Answers

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at York Risk Services Group (Dublin, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Laid back approach, relatively simple situational questions. Managers were very nice and interesting in getting to know me personally.Accomodations were made so i was able to maintain family life and school

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Began working through temp service and maintained wages previously earned

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at York Risk Services Group (Austin, TX).

Interview

There are two interviews. One is to see if you are fit for the job. The second is the Cultural interview to see if you will fit in with the other employees. After you are offered the job you will have to go through a background and drug screening. They are mainly looking for reliable employees who do their best.

Interview Questions

• They ask you very standard interview questions. There are no trick questions.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at York Risk Services Group (Mandeville, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

Only attended an interview with a project manager over the kit assembly section. The interviewer initially explained the company, the services the company offers, some of the duties involved with the position to be filled. The Interviewer asked questions about previoius work experience, if I was able to be a self-stater and work alone. The interviewer posed several questions about my strengths and areas where there may be a need for improvement. The interview concluded after approximately 30-45 minutes with the interviewer stating that they are interviewing several candidates.

Interview Questions

• They asked to review past work experience.   1 Answer

Support Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at York Risk Services Group (Richmond, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process consist of a lot of question that was on the resume. They want to know what your interest ad how far you would like to go in the IT field.

Interview Questions

• There are not Diffcult questions.   1 Answer

Event Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at York Risk Services Group (Albany, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Very fast getting back to me, which should have been a red flag, Got back to me within 20 minutes. However, HR woman and department manager were not on the same page. Told I would be an annual salary, but I was actually hourly, and the hourly rate did not match the yearly salary I was promised. Also did not get the benefits and time off promised to me as a result of a corporate buyout.

Interview Questions

• How did I get into event planning   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at York Risk Services Group (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

People seemed friendly, but the interview process took over 1 month since they were interviewing other candidates. My interviewer greeted me in the lobby, and the interview was very relaxed. We had a candid conversation about my skill set and what I could bring to the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my ability to manage a yearly budgeting process   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate, so I don't have much input in this category.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at York Risk Services Group in August 2013.

Interview

Met in a hotel conference room as interviewers were from out of state. I had an extensive panel interview. The interviewers were the CEO, CFO and Team Leader of ACSI. The process was extremely long (3+ hours) in part because we discussed opening a new office in the state in which I reside. A majority of the time was spent defining the actual job, as it was quite different from a regular WC Adjuster, mostly due to state-by-state differences. Other subject areas extensively discussed had to with market and marketing considerations.

Interview Questions

• How much and the type of experience I have in workers Compensation. What the market is on my location for contracted businesses that provide initial injury investigative services and medical transportation and support services. What my salary requirements were.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at York Risk Services Group.

Interview

Conversation with hiring manager regarding the position. Then phone interview with the regional manager followed by background and drug screen. I had applied online. It was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• The basic. Strengths. Weaknesses. Experience. Technical knowledge.   1 Answer

Configuration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at York Risk Services Group (Dublin, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

The usual phone interview, wait a week and got called in for an isnide interview. The hiring manager called to welcome me to the department before my first day. All of the new hire paperwork is done on line before your first day.

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual behavior questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer