Yorkshire Building Society Group Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yorkshire Building Society Group

1 Interview Review

4.0

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yorkshire Building Society Group (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in February 2009.

Interview

I initially saw the role advertised through an agency. They gave me the details and quickly decided to put me forward. The interview was booked quickly and the manager was happy to see me after hours. My first interview was around 2 hours long but really informative, it wasn't all about me, i gained a lot of information about the business and what its future plans were. I was keen to come back in as I thought this sounded like just to right place for me. I heard back to next day and a second interview was arranged.
I met the GM and other members of the team and I had another interview for an hour and a half. I really felt that they were keen to make the right decision and this gave me confidence that if I was offered the role they did feel I was right for them. Throughout this process I was kept informed and when offered the job I had no reservations in accepting.
All the people I met were so welcoming and friendly from reception through to the other department members.

Interview Questions

• As this was a step up in my career I did get some questions which were theoretical rather than competency based. Not difficul per se but they did make me think.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Clear and simple, i had all the information I needed to make a decision.