Interview Question

Cell Phone Sales InterviewTampa, FL

Beymark

You could meet your financial goals in life one of two ways. You win the lottery, you didn't earn it and don't deserve it, but lose it due to mismanagement in a couple years time. Second option is you work very hard to meet your goals but fail. Which scenario would you prefer?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answer

3 Answers

Easily the strangest and dumbest question I've ever been asked in an interview. They clearly wanted me to say I would prefer to work and fail by the way it was worded and stressed in the asking.

Anonymous on

I'd prefer to work hard to reach my goals even if I fail I've gained experience in the process and I can use what I've learned towards not failing again by not giving up. Hitting the lottery could give me financial pleasure for a season but I'd rather have a better experience through failure which produces strength and wisdom than to be a fool playing the lotto losing a dollar a day and chances of never winning that's failure without knowledge.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.