Find jobs for Foster Care Counselor

Youth Villages Foster Care Counselor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 183 interviews

Interviews at Youth Villages

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Memphis, TN) in Apr 2019

Interview

I received an email about completed the step 2 application part and was asked to set up a phone call interview for later in the week. The phone call was about 30 minutes and asked about past experience and told me someone would call later in the week to set up an in person interview. I received a call about an hour later to set up the interview and will have the interview next week.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is your previous job experience?
    Answer Question

Youth Villages

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

I had 3 different interviews. It was a bit much for one position. The pay isn't a lot, but it sounds like a good job to get your feet wet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Nashville, TN)

Interview

The interview process was easy. They asked the questions you would expect any organization to ask. It was casual and relaxed. I was struck by their honesty about the difficulty of the role and also, why their retention rate is so low right now. Near the end of the interview I was given two scenarios and asked how I would respond to them and I believe this plays a huge role in their assessment of your skill set/knowledge base for the position.

Interview Questions
  • (1) why are you interested in this role? (2) what do you bring to the table? (3) what would you find challenging about this work?
RSS Feed</>Embed