Youth Villages Overnight Teacher Counselor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 183 interviews

Staffing Agency33%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Arlington, TN) in Aug 2019

Interview

I applied online and received a phone interview about a week later. The phone interview was easy and just asked if I know anything about Youth Village. 2 weeks later, they called me for my first interview. The interview was easy and pleasant. The lady was really nice and made me feel comfortable. It was a 30 min process. A week later, I received another call for my second interview.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of activities would you suggest that will help kids cope with stress?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Youth Villages

Application

I interviewed at Youth Villages

Interview

The interview was really great. Very simplistic and quick. The interviewer was very open, and brief. The hiring process was quick. The first week of work was either an orientation for some or on the job training.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Louisville, KY) in Oct 2015

Interview

I received first over the phone interview and that lasted an hour. Found out on second over phone interview that first was just a screening interview. Scheduled third interview... So many interviews but everyone was nice, clear, and helpful. I was leery with so many bad reviews but understood you have to start somewhere

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle type questions... Multiple but each similar to what others on this site said.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bartlett, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Youth Villages (Bartlett, TN) in Mar 2015

Interview

I applied and they contacted me by email first, I was then called and was scheduled a phone interview. On the day of my phone interview it lasted about 30 minutes. Phone interview consist of questions about you, your experience, followed by scenario questions. I was then scheduled a second interview and observation. I came in the afternoon hours (when the kids are out of school) to observe for about 20 minutes then I went back with the interviewer and was asked questions about what I observed, more scenario questions, and questions about what kind of activities I would do with the kids.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a kid spit on you? What you would tell a child if their parents couldn't come visit them on their birthday? ( all of these questions is something you have to actually deal with) What's your definition of self control (very important question) because you have to have a lot of self control when dealing with difficult children and times of crisis.
1 person found this interview helpful