Ysleta Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ysleta Independent School District

Teacher, Secondary School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ysleta Independent School District (El Paso, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Good interview process very professional. The intervier asked about 10 questions relating to general education as a teacher ,and then the subject content matter,which on my case was English and reading .

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ysleta Independent School District (El Paso, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Got refereed by a friend, and started the application after having a 5 minute talk with the teacher who needed a tutor. All we talked about was what was my major in college, if i was okay working with high school kids and what my schedule looked like.

Interview Questions

• What my schedule looked like for the incoming semester.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, i was asked to work till 5 the days i didn't have school, and that my wage was set according to the district salary policy.

Computer Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ysleta Independent School District (El Paso, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

I was asked to submit an application through the HR department. I was then followed up with an interview and was hired soon after. This was for a High School job during the summer, and there was no drug test involved.

Interview Questions

• There were no behavioral or technical questions in my interview. Basically just asking to describe your experience working with computers, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We signed our offer sheets and there was no negotiation. The rates were predetermined.