Yum! Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Franchise Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yum! (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Received a telephone call from the recruiter the following week had on-site interview. Met with 7 people in the legal team. Overall it was easy interview did not get opportunity to interview in greater length with the hiring manager. After the interview the recruiter Andrea went dark she did not at least send a sentence email that the company still interviewing or advising the next step and was unresponsive to emails. I found that to be unprofessional but overall the entire legal team was pleasure to meet.

Associate Brand Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yum! (Irvine, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

After sending my resume, met with four people. Even though my resume did not mention specific brand launch experience (my background is in marketing), the interviewers keep pressing me to give an example of a brand that I launched???

Interview Questions

• All questions are textbook MBA questions but the interviewers want to know about hands on experience.   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yum! (Irvine, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

My first interview was at my school and all other rounds were conducted at their offices in Irvine. Taco bell seems like a great company to work for, however, I did not make it past the first interview.