Yves Saint Laurent Parfums Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yves Saint Laurent Parfums

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yves Saint Laurent Parfums (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was brief and asking mostly about yourself. So bacically just be yourself and you will be fine. Honestly, it's all about the manager. if he or she likes you, you are in. If not, then good luck on the job hunting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Saint Laurent?   2 Answers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yves Saint Laurent Parfums (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

met the manager in her office and talked about my former experience. ask about my assistant experience then talked about my responsibilities about this job. met the manager in her office and talked about my former experience. ask about my assistant experience then talked about my responsibilities about this job.

Interview Questions

• Are u interest in fashion and how you think about YSL   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Beauty Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yves Saint Laurent Parfums.

Interview

They just asked me if I put makeup, I said yes (I don't) and that was that. They asked if I could commit at least 3 months and accepted me after. Went for a training workshop

Sales and Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yves Saint Laurent Parfums (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Loads of interviews I had 5 in total but it was worth the stretch.
    one was over the phone, I had to give a brief introduction on myself and experience.
    within a week I was called to have an interview at Harrods assessment centre were I was sat down with several candidates.
    After this process I was given another interview with the Hr manager who was really nice. this was with kering group.
    this interview was successful and I was then interviewed by the country manager and the manager of the Sloane street boutique, who was covering the new opening of the consession in Harrods.
    I was susccessful at this interview, and was offered a postion.

Interview Questions

• the usual,
      experience?
      why do you want to work here?
      what makes you the ideal candidate?
      motivations?   Answer Question