Z Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Z (Boulder, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was pleasant. It is a on-campus interview. We just told about my experience and my preference. Also, the interviewer introduce sendGrid which attracts me a lot! The interview was very nice and listened carefully when I was talking.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Z (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply online to the position and location of your choice. After applying candidates have to take a virtual assessment, which last about a hour. Following the assessment, you are then asked to schedule a time for the interview, which last about 30 to 45 minutes.

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Z (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

on site with hiring manager, phone screen and on site with interview panel and individual for 1.5 hrrs. Basic PMI qustions, schedule, risk and budget. Work related questions and behavioral questions

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Z (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

Pretty straightforward as far as interviews go. It was pretty grueling at the end. I was asked a lot of tough questions. They also had me do a design challenge.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Z (Oakland, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

I really cant remember much. It was easy I suppose. I applied for a sales job at a different mall. But during the interview I asked about being a server at the restaurant and they were kind enough to transfer everything for me to start at a different location.

Negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Z (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The interview process was fine and it helped me know what I lack along with what the company requires of me good people who took the interview the interviewers were chill

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Z (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2016.

Interview

great, why u and talk about yourself and last year target and basic salary plus the most important to me in this job, the tools that will use, the direct manager and how to deal with him

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Z (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

this company is basically from banglore. This is a IT company in which i applied for the sales. The package was not good to sustain in banglore thats why i had not joined the company. Bt overall the level of interview was average.

Interview Questions

• define yourself in 2 words?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Multiple round of technical followed by PI and HR round if selected, direct offer later . company selection process is tough as well as very geniun. Great company as well as great working enviroment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Acceptable

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Z in May 2009.

Interview

I did a quick phone interview and then I was brought in for an in-person interview. I spent almost three hours in their office, talking to the team, the hiring manager, z inc's rep. After the three hours she said she would email me an application to continue the process, which I promptly filled out and sent back. I never got a response about it. Several emails and phone calls over several weeks time and I finally gave up.
    If you're going to take several hours of someone's time, the very least they should have done was respond to me in one way or another, even if just to say, "we've decided to go with someone else." Instead they avoided my calls and ignored my emails. It seems very inconsiderate and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What is a content management system and how would it help us?   Answer Question