Z57 Internet Marketing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Z57 Internet Marketing Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Z57

1.6

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Quick short and easy

Other Interview Reviews for Z57

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very easy interview process. Was contacted by a recruiter and within a week I was in for a group interview with 6 other candidates, the next day came back and listened in on a phone call which was followed by a very brief interview. I was asked to come back the next day and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience, why should I be hired over another candidate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied via Craigslist, I believe. I met with a guy who just-so-happened to be from my hometown area. Most likely on purpose considering I never actually worked a second with him. I had one half-hour long, or so, interview and was essentially provided an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more behavioral, in nature. Because I actually had high-quality sales experience and training, they prodded into my flexibility into learning new systems and philosophies.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiations. Their platform was set in stone. They harped on the commission structure.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

First day is just a slide show presentation about the company with a quick walk around the building and sales floor. 2nd and 3rd days you will sit in on the process of cold calls with another sales rep and then meet with the training manager for a few questions after. Pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What did you hear on the sales floor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was easy and simple. They always have a group interview at first then have you come in to listen to calls. They fill your head with earning potential. I would advise you to ask where they got the leads and if they're cold or warm.