ZF TRW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZF TRW Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF TRW.

Interview

I applied online and I heard back from them about 2 weeks later with a phone call. I did an onsite interview and tour. Interview was easy and brief. Received a call a few days later offering the position. They did drug screen and background check.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF TRW.

Interview

I had two phone interviews before going on-site for a face-to-face interview. The first interview was with the HR manager, very sweet woman. The second phone interview was with two managers. The face-to-face interview was not much of an interview, but more of a tour of the plant.

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Livonia, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

first round interview was a phone interview, the person was very nice and the questions were all walk me thru your resume kinda questions. I was asked to explain my duties specifically on the experiences that match their job description. And she also asked my expectations for the position. had to call the recruiter to get feedback

Maintenance Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Gray Court, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. 2 Phone interviews and 1 face to face interview. The first phone call was from the talent acquisition specialist. She is very friendly and described the interview process then I had a technical interview on phone for an hour. After 2 weeks they called me for an onsite interview. The interview was behavioral and went for about an hour. Two weeks later I got an email saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• I did not face any difficult questions particularly but one question was interesting. The question was "How would convey some bad news to your coworker or employer?   1 Answer

Sales Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

Pretty long, went on a tour after, positive experience, talked a lot about myself and my previous job experience. What I have done in my classes, etc. It was one on one with the person hiring me so there wasn't as much pressure as a panel.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZF TRW.

Interview

Found opening on LinkedIn.
    Emailed one of the company recruiters.
    Phone interview with HR next day and scheduled phone interview with Hiring Manager.

Process was quick and very easy going. I got offer letter in just two days.

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Gray Court, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

Had met a mfg engineer at the career fair who referred me to this position. Had 1 phone interview with HR, 1 phone interview with Manager and 1 onsite interview with 2 managers. A lot of follow-up is required and the HR team is swift in their response.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ZF TRW.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview as I was through the contractor. The Manager called me and asked basic questions regarding the Tools that I was using and the products I was working then.

Interview Questions

• What tools I am capable of working with?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was taken over a phone call. It lasted 25 minutes. The manager was very amicable and professional. I had to be well prepared for certain behavioral questions. The interview was at 8:00 AM and got over at 8:25 AM

Test Lab Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Mesa, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called by the Sr. HR Generalist to let me know that TRW was interested in interviewing me. I was not told it would be a panel interview, but I did not mind.
    The interview was scheduled in the middle of the week. I was interviewed by 4 individuals; Sr. HR Generalist, 2 Engineers, 1 Lab Supervisor. After being there about 1 hour, I was told the Sr. HR Generalist she would contact me soon. After about 4 weeks, I was informed I was not selected for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What are leadership elements How do you stay organized? What motivates you? How do you motivate employees? What lean principles projects have you worked on? How many employees have you supervised before?   Answer Question