ZF TRW Maintenance Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Lebanon, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview took 4 hours. Met and interviewed with production manager, engineering manager, human resources manager. Met with each manager individually. Took a one hour tour of the production facility and was told what was expected and describe my job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZF TRW

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZF TRW in February 2009.

Interview

Phone interview went well, asking about supervising expererance and how I handled the skilled trades? I told him I lead by example and worked as a team with all skilled trades. Would also have the experanced workers work with non-experanced to use it as training. Problems are sloved as a group with my final appoveal to proceed. I was asked to explain my PM experance and safety training. On the 1:1 interview I was basicly toured though the plant and introduced to some of the operators and a pipefitter. then the HR manager told me he would call me real soon. I was called two days latter saying, they can not hire any one at this time, Main office had pulled the job, and would call me when they could hire again!!

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a worker who did not want to do his job?   1 Answer
    • What did you do when your boss or manager told you to do something that was wrong.   1 Answer