ZF TRW Resident Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gray Court, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Gray Court, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

Had met a mfg engineer at the career fair who referred me to this position. Had 1 phone interview with HR, 1 phone interview with Manager and 1 onsite interview with 2 managers. A lot of follow-up is required and the HR team is swift in their response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZF TRW

Resident Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZF TRW in January 2011.

Interview

Initial communications & follow-up w/ TRW HR contact. Interview included hiring manager & his boss (chief eng'r) plus another manager sitting in to guage fit for a possible alternative opportunity. No set format to the interview. No clear person leading the questioning which made the situation awkward at times. Questions pertained to job specifics; hardly any of the typical behaviorial or traditional type interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertained to job specifics; nothing unusually difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question