ZF TRW Interview Questions in Washington, MI | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Washington, MI).

Interview

First I got a Call from the HR to schedule an interview with the hiring manager.
    the next step was an in person interview with hiring manager and the team, I would be working with.
    During the interview, a tour of the facility was given as well.

Interview Questions

• I was very casual and the manager wanted to know more about my past experiences.
      The HR questions were very straightforward about experience and salary range.   Answer Question

Co/Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Washington, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

My Co-Op Manager emailed my resume directly the supervisor looking for a co/op. I received a call from HR a week after that. I set up an interview and dressed business professional. It was a one on one interview with the supervisor. He was very professional and was looking for someone who could do analysis, but was also able to self - teach some skills as well.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Washington, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

Friend knew of opening and submitted my resume to engineering supervisor. Two days later got phone interview followed by in person interview one day later. Offer the day of interview a few hours later. This job needed to be filled fast because the previous position was vacated unexpectedly by the engineer who had to deal with family issues. Several contracts for electric power steering gears had to be fulfilled and a castings engineer was badly needed to deal with the many time consuming issues dealing with offshore suppliers.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you are confronted with difficult people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation offer came through contract company Addeco