ZOOM+Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Supervising Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZOOM+Care (Portland, OR).

Interview

three step, first a recruiter screen, then a clinical screen where I was given OSCE style clinical vignettes, then an in person interview where I met with several senior level members of the team.

ZOOM+Care Response

Sep 24, 2019 – Talent Scout

Thank you for interviewing with ZOOM+Care. We are so glad you had a positive experience and are excited to have you as a part of our team! Please let us know if you have additional feedback to share... More

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Interview

I submitted resume after seeing ad posted on craigslist. Within about a week I received a call to ask if I was still interested. From there I had an initial phone interview, about 30 min. About a week after that I was invited in to HQ for an in person interview. Then it took a little over a week and a follow up call before they offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation; received offer letter

ZOOM+Care Response

Sep 24, 2019 – Talent Scout

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience. So glad we were able to get you started with our team so quickly. Email us at myfuture@zoomcare.com if you have additional feedback... More

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZOOM+Care.

Interview

1. ) Phone interview - 30 minutes
    2.) In person interview - 1 hour
    The phone interview felt more like a conversation just to make sure I was right for the job. She asked questions about previous jobs I had and explained the position and if I thought I would be a good fit. The 2nd interview was a bit more intense.

Interview Questions

• She asked questions about previous jobs, times when I had encountered difficulty with co-workers and how I handled it, asked for examples of when I had given good customer service, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZOOM+Care (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screen mostly informing about the company and position. Only one question: Describe how you would fix their old architecture (which was then described to me). The answer required knowing basic architecture (i.e. redundant servers, load balancer - bonus points if you can provide a name of one, off-site back-up servers, modular code development, etc.). Very basic. No technical questions at all. On-site interviews were panel based and one with manager. Manager had two technical questions:
    (1) Write a method that takes three parameters and returns the median (middle number) without using an array in your solution.The same person has been asking this question for the past 10 years (I think it's time to get a new question).
    (2) What's wrong with this code snippet (synchronization question):
         ...
          Public void doStuff () {
             Object o = new Object ()
             synchronize (o) {
                 // do something here...
             }
         }

Just google synchronization with an object and it will be obvious.

Then some basic database table questions from the panel (of people you'd be working with) to create a database structure based on some basic data. It might seem simple but be sure to think this one through before giving a final answer by working through the data and making sure you normalized.

Interview Questions

• (1) Write a method that takes three parameters and returns the median (middle number) without using an array in your solution.   1 Answer

Bad vibes from Manager/Director.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZOOM+Care in July 2015.

Interview

There were several interviews to go through, filled with mundane questions. You might be invited to spend two hours of your time in a clinic. The people seem friendly, but it felt like they weren't invested in their jobs. They didn't care about medical experience.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZOOM+Care (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Extensive interview for an entry level job. I completed a phone interview, then a Skype interview, followed by a 3 hour unpaid interview where I shadowed a rep on the job. During this time, I was questioned about my interest and intent, while actually following the associate throughout her shift.

Interview Questions

• It was not expected that I would be in clinic, interacting with patients and seeing their charts/records, without actually being an employee.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZOOM+Care.

Interview

First interview is a simple, 30 minute phone interview. They tell you a little bit about the company and of course, ask you some questions about yourself to see if you are the right fit. They ask a lot of questions about customer service because it is very big to them.
    I had to deny the job because the pay is pretty low. I was offered a starting rate of $15/hr and unfortunately, there was no negotiating. Call me crazy,... But if I have a 4 year degree and 5+ years of customer service experience, I am not willing to get paid the same amount as my coworker who has a 2 year degree and 1 year of customer service experience. It is simply not fair.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZOOM+Care (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Spoke with a manager, project manager, and two developers, but not at the same time. Not much of a conversation with the manager, then the project manager said a few things about their projects, but not that detailed. The part with the other developers was the most in depth and had a code challenge that was pretty awful. There was a suprising lack of questions being asked and it all seemed to come down to some code challenge that was probably the worst part of the entire process.

When you start out with "this is something you've never done and you'll never have to do it...." then why even have someone do that during an interview when nobody really wants to try to write code on some white board with people watching them? This was all after doing a take home challenge as well, which was much easier to work through on my own time, but overall a pretty easy "build a quick server / page" challenge.

Interview Questions

• Write some code to find some repeating letters within a word   1 Answer

ARNP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZOOM+Care (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Brief screen for behavior by a recruiter. Then a phone interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager was scripted. She worked hard to NOT deviate from that script. Afterwards I was invited to ask questions and then denied an answers to my questions. Was told the purpose was to just evaluate how I answer the test questions and that is all she intended to do, period. I hung up the phone having not learned anything I needed to evaluate if I would even be a good fit.

HQ Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZOOM+Care (Portland, OR) in July 2010.

Interview

I was initially phone interviewed by the Director of Operations. He clearly explained who ZoomCare was, their mission, and values. He then asked questions about my past experience and how that would relate to this specific position. Following the questions, he promptly set up an in-person meeting.

The in-person interview consisted of the Director of Operations and one of the Co-Founders. They asked me questions about my past experience, what my career goals were, and why I wanted to work at ZoomCare. The meeting lasted 1 hour. The best advice I can give here is to be prepared for a tough interview. They work hard to pick the right people for the organization so they will dive down deep in your responses.

I received a call a few days later with an offer. I was thrilled!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was needed.

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZOOM+Care (Portland, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked multiple questions regarding your availability, transportation, willingness to work overtime, etc. They also were very interested if you were wanting to work in the medical field after you got this job. It was an informal interview with April Collins, she's very nice- but she seemed to be a little conceited, and just wanted to fill the position as quickly as possible.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in working with people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation process, you either took it or you didnt.