ZS Associates Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZS Associates Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Vellore (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Three step Process:
Aptitude test- Very basic aptitude questions.
Personal Interview- Set of three question which required a high level of thinking
Case Study- Different market related situations which was very company specific

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Mumbai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

The process was not so difficult.It was little exhausting as there were 3 rounds by 3 different people. last round was taken on skype by HR person. the rest o the process is quite good. even the test was ok. The salary offered was very less.

Interview Questions

• personality based questions   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

ZS interviews are a combination of several formats—some are case based, others are detailed question-and-answer sessions.

First Round
    First-round interviews typically consist of two sessions, a behavioral interview and a case interview. For some candidates, different members of the firm conduct interviews; for other candidates, the same individual conducts both interviews.

Final Round
    Final-round interviews consist of a series of sessions typically held at the closest ZS office. In addition to structured interview evaluations, you will have the opportunity to meet several associates and ask many questions.

Behavioral Session Interview: This question-and-answer session evaluates your ability to communicate specific examples from your past experience of skills that we desire in candidates.

Business Scenario Interview: This case-based session evaluates your ability to analyze a business situation, synthesize information, and develop and communicate recommendations.

Case Interview: This session evaluates your ability to apply analytic thinking directly to a project scenario—the case may involve calculations and interpretation of the results.

Project Demonstration Interview: This session provides an overview of a specific project and gives you a chance to ask questions about our work and environment.