ZS Associates BAA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZS Associates BAA Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.4

BAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Tiruchirappalli (India)).

Interview

Online adaptive test, case study, case study interview, behavioural interview,HR interview. They gave a case study with different values and graphs and asked the reason why that graphs are like that and interview was tough. They shortlisted 30 ppl for this profile and hired some 3-5 ppl and they were friendly....

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

BAA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

it was a tough process to be through
    you should have good aptitude
    and you should have strong resume and you should be clear about everything written in your resume
    basics should be clear
    you should know your goals and aspirations
    be confident and have a smile on your face
    they try to see your response and approach toward the problem

BAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

AMCAT: Level - Easy, Result after 4 days.
    Telephonic Interview - HR + Quant (No Guesstimates), Level - Moderate
    Case Study Round - Awaiting Results.

Interview Questions

• I was expecting more of Guesstimates and Puzzles in the telephonic round, but was quite surprised by 3 questions from Quant.   1 Answer

BAA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

First of all, you will have to clear the test which had verbal, Quant and LR part. Then you will have three rounds of interview. First round will be a case round where a case will be given with a few questions. Have to keep an eye on time during answering. It will be followed by a case interview where they review your answers. Second round is a behavioral interview where they ask the details in your resume. Be prepared for the possible questions. Final round will be a HR round which is quite like any other HR interview.

Application

Interview

Very exhaustive process consiting of 5-6 rounds

Interview Questions

• Why shouldn't we select you?   1 Answer

BAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

I got call via online application. The process consisted of a written test. After short listing i got the call for interview after a month and it consisted of 3 rounds. 1st one was case study and an interview based on it. then other two were HR. i was out in the last round

Interview Questions

• case studies will look for exact answers where quants is asked.   1 Answer

BAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Kolkata (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied for the job online directly to the ZS Associates's website.
    Next day i got call from the HR and asked for online test at my location. The test was after 3-4 days, it was an AMCAT test.
    AMCAT Test Contained:
    Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions in 35 mins)
    General English (35 Questions in 35 mins)
    Logical Reasoning (15 Questions in 10 mins)
    Attention Detail (15 Questions in 10 mins)

I cleared the test and got call for Telephonic Interview.
    I was 35 mins long and she asked following questions:
         Tell me about yourself?
         What do you know about ZS Associates?
         What do you know about the position you have applied for?
         Why do you want to move from your current job?
    She asked 2 logical/guesstimate questions:
         How many red lights are there in Kolkata City?
         How can you find 3 fastest horses among of 25 horses with 5 race tracks given to you to find out by race them up?

I couldn't clear the telephonic round. I did really well (I think). You better be prepared very well, i don't know where i did wrong, i really did very well.
    Best of Luck.

Interview Questions

• How can you find 3 fastest horses among of 25 horses with 5 race tracks given to you to find out by race them up(in minimum races)?   6 Answers

BAA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates in December 2017.

Interview

consists of 4 round. 1st round is aptitude. General apti questions quant, verbal, DI, RC. 2nd round a TALVIEW computer interview consisting of basic HR questions & basic guesstimate ques.

BAA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward. Number crunching with guesstimates, then a case study on market sizing (typical consulting) and followed by a fit interview. The interviewers are friendly and try to gauge your capabilities by letting you figure out and prodding a bit if they think you are off track. Overall, a very well organized process.