ZS Associates Business Information Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZS Associates Business Information Specialist Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I interviewed at ZS Associates (Princeton, NJ) in April 2008.

Interview

started with 2 rounds of Campus interview followed by Group discussions,they also had 3 case studies . then was invited to the office where again they had case study ,followed by management interview and HR ineterview

Interview Questions

• work -life balance , when it is a traveling consultancy company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Business Information Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from a recruiter scheduling an interview with the manager. One hour before the interview the manager send a chart asking me to study before the interview. The manager called one hour later asking questions about the chart. Got a feedback from the recruiter that they no will longer continue the interview process.

Business Information Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates in February 2009.

Interview

Two steps:
    1. On-campus first round, two back-to-back interviews. One was a technical case where I was asked to think through a business problem about a grocery store. No coding, just solid business skills and a lot of data manipulation and attention to detail. The second interview was pure fit and behavioral, nothing too crazy.
    2. Final round in HQ, five or six interviews. One hour long case, one 30 minute case, and the rest was fit. Business skills and ability to do mental math were emphasized.

Interview Questions

• 30 minute case: if you were to open a new McDonalds restaurant, how would you choose the location?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, which was probably a mistake on my part. You should always negotiate.