ZS Associates Business Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZS Associates Business Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I am still preparing for the job and i am here to know some interview questions so i would be greatful if i get some help and i am hoping to be guided great

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates in August 2014.

Interview

TOTAL 5 ROUNDS
    1 Written test (online) conducted by amcat
    2 Case study
    3 Behaviour interview
    4 Case interview
    5 HR interview.totally 250 students wrote the test.52 cleared the written test and finally 8 got the offers.

Interview Questions

• tell me why i should not hire you?   1 Answer

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

The first round contained general aptitude and logical questions, which were very easy to solve. The second round was bit different as we had a video based interview using an app which recorded what we spoke. This round contained both behavioral and guesstimate questions, so spending some time on learning how to solve those will help.
    The third part of the process was where a case study was given and you get 30 minutes to solve the questions. I hadn't qualified this round, because I had forgotten the way I had approached the case. Just make sure you remember what approach you have taken and stick it. Best of luck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

First of all, they had an aptitude test comprising of verbal ability, quants, logical reasoning and data interpretation after which they shortlisted half for the second round. Secondly it was a video recorded interview with predetermined questions after which they again reduced the no. to half. Third round was a case study round followed by an interview on the same and fourth was a technical interview round. Finally the fifth was a HR round .

Interview Questions

• Guesstimates like how many tennis balls will fit in a boeing aircraft?   Answer Question

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First round was aptitude followed by a video interview round in which situational questions were asked. Next there was a case study round where a quantitative case study was given which had to be solved in half hour. After this, there was case interview where approach to the case study and solutions were discussed. Candidates who qualified this round had HR round next where minimum one guesstimate was aked. Final round was based on CV only.

Interview Questions

• How do I set my priorities if given some number of things to be done.   Answer Question

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Patiala (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

We were given a case study to solve. Next, there were Case Interviews based on the case study. Case study had a market data(hypothetical) and we were asked some questions based on them.
    Next was a HR cum PI round in which some puzzles were given. Guestimate was asked.

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

It took 3 days.There was an online test followed by a video assessment, and then a case study round and finally an HR interview.Online test was based on aptitude only.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Qualified for the interview rounds after clearing the Aptitude Test of moderate difficulty (Time wasn't enough)

Taken to Pune office from Mumbai for interviews.
    Had a case discussion which wasn't supposed to be an elimination but 2 out of 8 ( including me) weren't cleared.

Extremely disappointed as they gave us false hopes for hours that our interview would be conducted but they eventually did not do so. Would not have had a problem getting rejected if they would've told us that earlier.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview has 5 stages. One gets to hear from the company about the last round after at least 2 days to 3 weeks. They call for scheduling the interview and after intimation, they give at least about 24-48 hours to prepare. Everyone says they do not hire Computer Science Graduates for BOA and I was hoping to beat the odds but that didn't happen.
    For me, every stage of the interview was interesting. Though I did not get through, the interview experience was good.

Interview Questions

• It has total 5 rounds:
      Stage 1: Online Written Aptitude test via HirePro.

Stage 2: Telephonic Interview: Short and simple interview(hardly 15-20 minutes), questions regarding the job profile, projects in college(for freshers)/ about current projects(for experienced), what do you know about the company and all.

Stage 3: Case Study- It has 2 parts, one to solve on paper which is later submitted with your resume and then the interview regarding your solutions and your approach.
      The case study is not difficult, one just needs a presence of mind to solve them. A few of them have mathematical answers while a few are subjective. Time: 25 minutes
      The interview for the case study is also pretty easy as long as you are able to present your ideas to the interviewer. The interviewers are very helpful and give a lot of time to the interviewee to explain themselves. My interview lasted for more than 1 hour.

Stage 4: Guesstimates and Puzzles Round: You need to solve 2-3 guesstimates, they are not difficult but you need to have the idea to approach it. For me, it was a completely new thing so I had to practice 2-3 questions to get acquainted with it. Luckily, I was asked 3 puzzles only which were not very difficult, I took a lot of time and was able to solve all of them. My interview lasted up to 1 hour 20-35 minutes.

Stage 5: HR Round-Interviewer asked me 2-3 questions from my resume and 1 mathematical question to solve regarding Customer data analysis and Segmentation. I wasn't even familiar with the term, but I did try and came up with 3 ways to solve the problem but the interviewer asked for the final answer which I couldn't furnish. Hence, I got a regret mail. My interview lasted for about 20 minutes.   Answer Question

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, usually analytical. Case study followed by its interview, where they check your approach to problems, and then there is a principal/manager interview where they check your cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you helped a friend professionally.   Answer Question