ZS Associates Decision Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZS Associates Decision Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.4

Decision Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Online assessment (Apti + Reasoning + DI + English)followed by a Case study (3 questions - 30minutes) followed by guesstimates & a telephonic round mainly to check confidence & analytical abilities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Decision Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune City (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

three rounds basically consisting of a case study followed by an interview.Interview had all case related questions. next is the unstructured round. last is the fit interview.concentrate on solving guesstimates and solving maximum puzzles as posssible.remain confident and smiling and e thorough with your bio data

Interview Questions

• no of squares in a chess board   1 Answer

Decision Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates in September 2017.

Interview

The whole process went on for over a month. There were 3 rounds in total -
    1. Written Test
    2. Video Interview
    3. Final interview ( Case study, Behavioral interview, HR interview)

The test was conducted by AIMCAT and half of the people who gave, were selected. The next round was video interview where you gave your interview via an app, the questions were displayed on screen and you had to record your answers. There was time limit for each question. 1/3rd of the people who went through this round were selected. The final round happened after more than 3 weeks in Jadavpur University, Kolkata. A case study was provided, and a subsequent interview happened after that. Then the next interview happened where guesstimates, puzzles and questions about resume were asked. The next round happened with one of the principals of the company over the phone. It was made on the number you provide on the form so make sure it's a reachable number. The last 3 rounds were elimination rounds.

Decision Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Involves a written test which is not so difficult. Then there will be a round of screening and if you make it through there's a case interview where you will have to solve a case study by yourself on paper and this is followed by a one-on-one case interview, where you just walk the interviewer through your thinking process of the case. After another round of screening here, you will face a behavioral interview which will include review of your resume, some puzzles and some guesstimates (which can get tough) and that's it!! Cheers!

Interview Questions

• Puzzles and guesstimates, at least 3 of each   1 Answer

Decision Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

First round -Aptitude
    second round - video interview
    third round-case study
    fourth round-HR interview
    Aptitude consisted of quants, verbal,DI &LR
    Case study was of 4 questions for 30 mins
    and in HR they were basic questions about why do want to join this job?
    why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

• I was asked to solve the case study   1 Answer

Decision Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vasco Da Gama (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Vasco Da Gama (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Test, Interview, Case study
    Test was basic: Quantitive, Verbal, Data interpretation, Attention to Details
    In interview, I was asked why ZS, then some questions on Case Study, and guestimations like the no. of wine
    glasses being sold in Goa

Decision Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

Terrible..Gave us a difficult sales and marketing based case study which was about a company.
    afterwards had a guesstimate round based on common questions u will find on the internet

Decision Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in North East (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (North East (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting site. Got an interview offer based on GPA. 45 minute case part where they give you a packet and a calculator and ask you to go the problems. 45 minute behavioral with pretty standard question.