ZS Associates GAA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZS Associates GAA Interview Questions

3.3

GAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

initially i was called by the HR to conform my presence at the test location....then there was a test conducted at gurgaon....after 2-3 days they called me to say that i was selected for the next rounds in pune.....and my interview date was decided as 29th august....then there were back to back 3 rounds- case interview, HR interview and finally interview with the principal....

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

GAA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview had 3 1:1 rounds...one was HR and the other two rounds were case interviews..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed package...No negotiation.

GAA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates in December 2009.

Interview

the interview was simple. there was 1st a GD and then they shortlisted half the people and then there were 3 rounds of interviews, a case study, an HR interview and then the principal interview.