ZS Associates Knowledge Management Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZS Associates Knowledge Management Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

1 Interview Review

Knowledge Management Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Hi Guys,

First of all let me tell you that please read the full comment to get a better clarity about ZS Associates. I like many others had read all the comments in Glassdoor before going for the one-on-one rounds.

So basically it started like this!

I was contacted by the HR through mail and I replied back immediately although I was getting late for the office. Within 4 days I got a call from the HR and she asked me about my role in the current company. She scheduled an telephonic interview after talking with me for about 10 minutes. I bulldozed the interviewer with my answers in the telephonic round. So the HR contacted me after two weeks stating that I am being selected for the next 4 rounds which will happen in one day as I am based out of Bangalore.The flight tickets and transportation was arranged them.

I went through all the Glassdoor comments and prepared rigorously for the interview. I wowed my interviewers in all the rounds. In the third round which was a technical/audio visual round the interviewer became comfortable with me and she told me that she will go to a beach in the evening, I replied back stating "Have fun". Jokes apart, I knew I had nailed it as all the rounds were elimination rounds and the principal shook hands with me in the last round.

The assistant HR told me that she will communicate my result through mail before I left the ZS premise.

I had read in Glassdoor that the HR typically gets back to the selected candidate in two to three weeks so I waited for two weeks. I wrote back to the HR in the third week seeking result of my interview but to my amazement I did not get a response.

Later on after a week I got to know that they rolled out an offer letter to somebody who is working in my company in my own department. The only difference is that he is one level senior to me but that said he does the same work which I do and is having two years more experience than me.

My only question is why did you wasted my time, even if you did at least have the courtesy and guts to reply!!!

I hope all of you will benefit from my experience as this says a lot about the ZS. PERIOD!

Interview Questions

• Not any that I can think of! Their standard does not match with the top pharma consulting companies, I say this because I am working for one.   Answer Question