ZS Associates Operations Delivery Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZS Associates Operations Delivery Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Evanston, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

At first I got an email from HR asking me to set up a phone interview. It was very simple and quick, basically just a little about myself and learning about the position. About a month later, they contacted me to set up a follow up phone interview. This was about an hour, split into two parts, a half hour case study (They emailed the materials for it at the start of the interview) and a half hour behavioral portion. A month after that I got a phone call from HR saying that they decided to not hire at all for the position after all.

Interview Questions

• In what ways have you made a process more efficient/streamlined?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Operation Delivery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Firstly, you will need to crack AMCAT. Then they will call you for interview.There are two round-
    round 1 - easy, asked to explain the case study verbally. cross questioning post the explanatin.
    round 2- difficult. tricky questions asked. stress interview majorly. qstn- 5l and 3l jug question. guesstimates were asked to test the presence of mind.

Operations Delivery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Its fairly simple. But the selection process is bizarre. I have no idea as to how they evaluate a profile. My interview was simple. Consisted of 2 technical rounds and 2 HR rounds. You go there. They make you sit for a lifetime. Then when the time comes, make you sit in a conference room. Give an estimation or a database related question. Its very easy and sometkmes people make it difficult for themselves. Then they call each one of you for the hr round. this HR then shoots questions at you based on the previous technical round. Hw evaluates you and the process by which you solved the question. The theres another technical round where they give an estimation question. Mine was that suppose you're getting married within 2 days. List down the activities involved. Then he'll ask to prioritize all the actuvities and ask which 3 are the most important. Then some more questions related ro the estimation. Then finally to check your attitude toward the job he'll throw some random questions at you. I did extremely well in my interview and somehow i did not get the job. Si again the selection process remains unknown. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• The questions asked to me were fairly easy. But a friend of mine got an interesting one. That you are given 4 identical tablets. Of which 2 are for cold and 2 for headache. 100mg each. All the tablets look the same. You have a patient and you have to provide him with the medicine. You must give him one tablet for cold and one for headache. But you do not know which one is for cold and which one for the headache. So how will you give it to him. If he has more than 100mg of a specific medicine he'll die.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very Professional Process. They are in touch throughout and are committed. They finish the hiring process very fast. From Aptitude test to final interview+results, it may take less than a week. 3 rounds: Aptitude test+2 rounds of interview. The final word is given just a few hours after the final round and offer letters are rolled out soon.

Operations Delivery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The process involved two case study rounds each followed by the case interviews. The online test and the the first rounds are on the cakewalk side. The final interview is a principal interview and will vary as per the interviewer you are assigned. His interests will rule your interview. Trick will be to avoid nervousness, show interest and ask questions.

Operations Delivery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was of 3 days, test and then interview on the 2nd day.
    The Hr was quite helpful, they offered a cab also for pickup and drop
    But then on the interview day, the process stretched to almost 11-12 hours, I literally saw people coming after me and completing their shift and leaving. :/
    There were 4 rounds :
    1. Online Test - had questions of simple calculative maths, english comprehension, verbal, and observational questions
    2. HR interview : it was a telephonic interview on the same day of the test.
    3. 1st Case study and interview with senior associate : questions were based on the case study which was observational in nature and emphasised more on the process of solving then the actual answers.
    4: 2nd Case study and interview with the manager : questions were on case study, behavioural, guesstimates.

All in all the process wasn't difficult.

Interview Questions

• How do you think this profile will contribute to your career and CV ?   Answer Question

Operations Delivery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The entire process was done in four steps mainly as follows;
    STEP 1- ONLINE TEST
    Basically consists of an IQ Test conducted by AMCAT
    it has 3 section
    STEP 2- CASE STUDY
    a quality check case study , mathematical calculations(gives an insight to the job)
    STEP 3-INTERVIEW ON CASE STUDY
    What your approach was towards pointing out mistakes and calculations
    STEP 4-HR INTERVIEW(PRESSURE HANDLING TEST)
    How well you work under pressure

Interview Questions

• How will you reduce a fraction without dividing it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Started off with a couple of Case Interviews. Nothing extraordinary, generic mathematics and basic statistical knowledge is sufficient to deal with it. It's more important to explain the methodology used in solving the question rather than getting the answers. They want to test the way you think.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really do any negotiating. It was my first job, so took it as it is.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1st Step is an Aptitude Exam
    2nd Step is a Data set Analysis
    3rd is a Business case Study

They are subtly written, so pay attention to each and every data set.
    Aptitude is easy if you have given any management entrance
    Business Case study is an easy to solve but be ready to explain your stand on the case study.

Then a Fit Interview is all about yourself, so just be straight and yourselves.

Interview Questions

• Signed a confidentiality so can't answer   1 Answer

Operations Delivery Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

round 1 - easy, asked to explain the case study verbally. cross questioning post the explanation.