Zara Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zara in October 2014.

Interview

Applied on line. Got an email about a month later for a new store opening. Scheduled interview. Met in corporate offices went to conference room for interview asked about availability and how I would deal with certain situations

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zara (Bethesda, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

easy. I didn't even have to fill out an application. I briefly spoke with a store manager who then scheduled a formal interview with me, herself, and one other store manager. After answering sensible questions for 15-20 minutes, they smiled and forwarded my info to HR. A lady from HR FaceTime interviewed me a few days later and I got the job from there.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zara in July 2014.

Interview

Took 3 Months, Interviewed with HR and 3 Corporate Team Members. Interview was laid back, they were very friendly, and interested in who I was as a person. Face-time interviews and in person interviews. It was a long process.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online, was called in for an interview, got the job--the training was minimal they expect you to just "fit" in. A new manager came in, she didn't like me very much so she "demoted" me. The treatment was unacceptable, so I left

Interview Questions

• they expect you to know things without them teaching it to you   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara in August 2017.

Interview

Went through 6 interviews. Screening with recruitment , Skype call with recruitment team leader , store manager in person , another Skype call with general manager then last interview was a floor walk and series of questions with head of recruitment.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Zara 2. How do you make commercial decisions 3. How do you deal with difficult staff   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ljubljana (Slovenia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zara (Ljubljana (Slovenia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online on website. Received call within a couple of days, got invited to the first round of job interview. First round was a group interview, applicant had to fill out a questionnaire, we had to do some tasks in small groups, etc. After a week I was selected to the second round, where there were more specific questions on prefious experience, educational background, etc.