Zara Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Group interview. Asked basic questions. why zara. where did i previously worked. The interview process took about 10 minutes because it was a group meeting. a bit intimidating but not so bad.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Simple online application and the in-store 15 minute interview with two managers. Online application takes less than 10 minutes, and to speed up process, come in-store and chat with a manager to schedule a possible interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

on the spot interview. dress nicely. two managers will interview you together. more like a tag-team thing. be very chill. they are, at least they seem to be. be very early. they appreciate that. smile smile smile. make them laugh and all that good stuff.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zara (San Jose, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Stand up interview, asked what strengths and weaknesses I had. Very open and friendly interviewee, I had a very easy going feeling throughout the process. The interviewee was very calm and down to earth, which I appreciated because when I got the job, she was exactly how she presented herself in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. When they open new stores they hire in big groups. Asked us questions as we went along in a group. It was fairly easy. Just talk about Inditex and you will get it.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Zara   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I went in the store and dropped off my resume. I had a lot of retail experience previously-(although its not required and plenty of people who worked there didn't have any).

They just asked me when I could work next and hired me on the spot. I got hired as a cashier so I exclusively rang people up all day. I did not help in maintaining the store.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then Human Resources emailed me for a group interview which took place at their corporate location on 5th avenue. Once I attended the interview they inform me that in 2 hours they will email the candidates who fit the job description. 30 minutes later I received a email to come in the following day to meet store managers, complete paper work, and watch a video introduction of Zara.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Zara?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

In other words, you must have completed all of the other steps in the hiring process in order to get the most out of the interview process. Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I went to their open house to submit my resume/meet the head cashier and was called back for an interview a few days later. I got the job immediately after the interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara in May 2014.

Interview

The store hadn't opened yet so they were hiring as many people as possible. Interview was at a fancy hotel. Went inside hotel conference room to pick up application and fill outside. Then got called back in to interview. Simple easy questions like "how would you handle so and so" and "tell me about yourself"

What they look for is fashion sense. They like clean cut and groomed. Look like a model and you get hired. speaking spanish is a plus too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated on pay for parking since it was on the beach