Zara Casual Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Casual Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.5

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Room of 10 people and two interviewers. Very friendly and professional.

Presentation about company
(They may ask one or two q's to group about INDITEX and app and other info so know the business youre applying for)

Group of 3's given a question/scenario in retail and must act out a solution

Question for each person - individual response

Fill out form with availability and preferred store etc

About an hr long

Interview Questions

• What would you change about your last role?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zara (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Group interview with 16 people. They presented on Zara quickly. Then we talked to the person next to us and had to introduce them to the group. After that we were split into small groups and assigned a scenario we had to act out. Lastly, we were all given 1 question on a card and could only look at it when it was our turn to answer.

Interview Questions

• What was the most important thing you learned from your previois role? Why was it important?   Answer Question

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview:
    Standard ice breakers with partners then some easy group work. It's usually examples of difficult situations and how you would deal with it, it's all really common knowledge stuff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something interesting about yourself   1 Answer

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

They first talked a bit about Zara and Inditex to everyone. Then they split us into groups and made us introduce each other to everyone. They mixed us up again, and we were given scenarios which we had to act out and think of resolutions to. Then everyone was given a piece of paper with a question on it. When it was our turn, we read it aloud and answer it.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone taking something out of the stock room and put it in their personal bag?   Answer Question

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (North Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

Got a call from the HR recruiter requesting a day I could come in for an interview. It was a casual group interview setting with 2 other people, and we sat down and discussed questions about past jobs for 15 minutes. They said they would be in contact by the following Friday.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult customer experience you have had at a past job and how you fixed it?   Answer Question

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very casual and laid back with very generic questions. With many groups before and after my time slot, it is very competitive. Introduces our partners, group role play and questions more so to do with character than experience. Just have to be very outgoing and talkative and take initiative in answering questions.

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was Group panel style with 3 more people (2 interviewers, store manager and human resources manager) Talking about style icons, trends, personal and professional skills, experience and future input to the company. The interviewers were open, super friendly and made everybody feel relax, they first talked about their personal experience within the company and the opened the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Zara?
      Who is your style icon and why?
      Talk about previous experience
      What can you add to the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If the accept you they send you the contract for you to review and sign. No negotiation as I was casual and the rates are pretty much fixed.

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2012.

Interview

Contacted by Admin to arrange interview date, group interview and then job offer by phone call from store manager.

Interview Questions

• (With random object picked up by interviewer) Sell the item to everyone in room   Answer Question