Zara Head Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Head Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviewed through a recruiter. We met for a basic group interview the first round. Round two was a one on one meeting. They expect high energy and knowledge about the industry.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

Applied in person and had an interview scheduled hours after. Interview had basic HR questions plus situational questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the situation of having discrepancies in cashiering.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Took two weeks to even get together. The HR rep was very chaotic. She stood around asking questions within the store, moving as customers came. She stated I was overqualified so how did I feel about that? She got back to me 4 days later and offered the job but I declined based on long hours and low pay.

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zara (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very simple phone interview followed by 1 on 1 interview when next available. Spoke about your experience, your salary expectations, job expectations, your education so far and where you see yourself in the future. Phone interview was really quick to gauge personality more than anything then the interview in person was more detailed.