Zara Accepted Offer- Fast, Make Sure You Answer Your Phone! Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Accepted Offer- Fast, Make Sure You Answer Your Phone! Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

1 Interview Review

2.0

Accepted Offer- Fast, Make Sure You Answer Your Phone! Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

I went to an open call that was listed on craigslist. It was fast, they showed us a video. Asked if we know what inditex is and massimo dutti is. then they took like a quick 30 second interview with everyone. Its just quick, questions like who are you, and what experience do you have and thats basically it. Just remember to SMILE and seem super friendly ad you will get a call back. The guy said they should call within 5 days, got a call 7 days later. Now I never answer my phone, and they dont leave messages. I actually called back and they told me to come for a second interview. Went, it was a group interview, basically went around the room talk about yourself. Asked questions on communication and customer service. Also talked about loss prevention and how to avoid customers from stealing, and the answer is customer service and communication! then we all asked questions, I think this really helped. They said they should be giving a call the next day. They called me the next day. Missed their call, no message, called back. Got the job! Went to fill out paper work. Basically they're gonna process everything, they ALWAYS call references, so make sure you put reliable ones! If things dont go well with references, you do NOT get the job!

Interview Questions

• Who knows about inditex?   1 Answer
  • What is customer service?   2 Answers
  • What is Loss Prevention?   1 Answer
  • Who is responsible for people stealing?   1 Answer
  • Best way to tackle stealing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation on pay, its pretty low, but their commision too. IDK how the commision works though. But it is what it is, no way to negotiate it at all.